Prayer Request for Rev. Fr. Mammen Mathew ,Houston

  • Thomas K. Poovathoor, Houston, Texas, ind
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
      Seeking your prayers for the speedy recovery for our beloved Rev. Fr.
      Mammen Mathews who had a minor heart attack on Sunday evening and
      subsequently under went a successful procedure (with God's grace) by
      the Doctors at a Dallas Hospital.

      Mammen Achen is the Vicar of San Antonio St. George IOC and Dallas
      St. Thomas IOC. He is the convener for the 2008 Southern Regional
      Family Conference which is to be held this week at a beautiful
      location in Southern Texas location near San Antonio and Austin (June
      5-7). http://www.srfyc.org/

      Please kindly keep Achen in your prayers for a speedy recovery and
      for his health. Also pray for Achen's family. Our Kochamma and his
      sons are with Achen at the hospital. Under the special circumstances,
      please limit direct phone calls, Thanks.

      Respectfully,

      Thomas K. Poovathoor
      San Antonio, Texas.
    • Yesudasan Jacob, Detroit, indianorthodox@
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2008
        May God protect Achen under His Mighty Arms. I Convey my 'get well'
        wishes and remember Achen in my prayer.

        Yesudasan,
        Detroit.