Good move

  • okappil@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2000
      Thanks Abraham for this much needed service. We will have a lot of
      positive discussions in the future. (I have started a similar one at
      egroups for our local parish last month, but haven't advertised or
      done much yet.) Hope some of our church leaders (priests in the US)
      will join too. I'm eagerly looking for some e-mail addresses of some
      leaders, who could make some difference.
      Thanks again.
      Oommen Kappil
    • Biju P. Paul
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2000
        ---
        I agree with Oommen that this is a much needed one. I hope many
        church-lovers join this group and try to voice their concerns and
        make
        a platform for discussions for the benefit of the Church.
        Thanks.
        Biju
        In IndianOrthodox@egroups.com, okappil@y... wrote:
        > Thanks Abraham for this much needed service. We will have a lot of
        > positive discussions in the future. (I have started a similar one
        at
        > egroups for our local parish last month, but haven't advertised or
        > done much yet.) Hope some of our church leaders (priests in the US)
        > will join too. I'm eagerly looking for some e-mail addresses of
        some
        > leaders, who could make some difference.
        > Thanks again.
        > Oommen Kappil
      • Thomas Mundukuzhy
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2000
          Thank you for the information.

          You may visit my website below.

          --- "Biju P. Paul" <bijupp@...> wrote:
          > ---
          > I agree with Oommen that this is a much needed one.
          > I hope many
          > church-lovers join this group and try to voice their
          > concerns and
          > make
          > a platform for discussions for the benefit of the
          > Church.
          > Thanks.
          > Biju
          > In IndianOrthodox@egroups.com, okappil@y... wrote:
          > > Thanks Abraham for this much needed service. We
          > will have a lot of
          > > positive discussions in the future. (I have
          > started a similar one
          > at
          > > egroups for our local parish last month, but
          > haven't advertised or
          > > done much yet.) Hope some of our church leaders
          > (priests in the US)
          > > will join too. I'm eagerly looking for some e-mail
          > addresses of
          > some
          > > leaders, who could make some difference.
          > > Thanks again.
          > > Oommen Kappil

          =====
          http://shopping.yahoo.com/
        • Joji
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 19, 2013
            Dear All,

            Regret to convey the sad demise of Mr. V.E. SAMUEL, VELOOR HOUSE, KARTHIKAPPALLY, HARIPAD, ALLEPPEY DIST., Aged 86 years, on 18th March. (Beloved father-in-law of Mr. Sajan Varghese, Headmaster, St. Mary's Indian Orthodox Cathedral, Bahrain and father of Mrs Sunetha Sajan, Bahrain.) The funeral will be held at the KARTHIKAPPALLY Church on 21 March 2013 at 02 P.M. Kindly pray for the deceased soul and convey our heartfelt condolence to the bereaved family at the hour of the profound grief. Mr. Sajan Varghese's Contact numbers are 0091 9496731850, 00973 17820582.

            JOJI JOSEPH

            BAHRAIN