ICON MATRIMONIAL - ISSUE NO. 1316/2008 - Tuesday, 01 April 2008

  • Moderators, ICON, indianorthodox@yahoogro
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      + + + + + Inform! Involve! Inspire! + + + + + +
      + + + I C O N! * * *! M A T R I M O N I A L + + +
      + + + LOOKING FOR BRIDE/GROOM FOR INDIAN ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS + + +
      Look for "Matrimonial Particulars" in every ICON Tuesday Digests.
      If anybody would like to avail this free service, please send the
      relevant information about bride/groom to IndianOrthodox@....
      ICON digests reach more than 6,500 families all over the world. Please
      feel free to forward the matrimonial information to any interested
      parties. We will publish this information every Tuesday in 5 to 6
      consecutive issues. For getting responses the advertiser should
      mention their e-mail address and/or telephone contacts in the
      body of the message.

      We Moderators do not take or assume any responsibility for the
      particulars given by the advertisers. Concerned parties are encouraged
      to verify the particulars.
      Further correspondence to be done with the E-Mail address/ Phone No.
      given against each item (pl. note, no space needed after '@'sign in
      E Mails, although space given here for proper display on your screen
      in ICON Digests) quoting the Ref. No. given on the top of each item.
      We would highly appreciate, if you can give us your frank opinion
      about
      this column (positive or negative)including results (if any) to
      IndianOrthodox@... for our internal evaluation.

      ---------------------------
      (I) SEEKING BRIDEGROOM:

      ============================
      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2237B2
      ********************
      Orthodox Christian parents from central Travancore, settled in
      Germany invites proposals for their daughter 34/150 medical doctor
      (pediatrics), brought up and studied in Germany with excellent moral
      values and Indian family values, good-looking, medium complexion,
      from Parents of well qualified Christian boys (IT Engineers,
      Engineer (Chemical), Doctors, Bio Chemical PhD), in India or abroad.
      Please contact with snaps & biodata to svarghese@... or
      thampi@...

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2236B3
      ********************
      Orthodox Syrian Christian parents invite suitable marriage
      proposals for their daughter 25/5'3", fair whitish complexion,
      slim,family oriented and God fearing.She is holding
      BE Information Tech.,now doing MS in Calgory University,Canada.

      Bridegrooms from God fearing Orthodox/Marthoma family with equivalent
      qualification preferably settled in Canada or ready to relocate to
      Canada.

      Interested parties may send bio-data along with recent photograph
      to e-mail: rajanvmathai@ yahoo.com (no space required after @)
      Phone (UAE): 0097126336890/00971506127619

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2235B3
      ********************
      Orthodox Syrian Christian[Jacobite] parents invite suitable marriage
      proposals for their daughter 31/5'5", whitish complexion,slim,family
      oriented and God fearing.She is holding MSc in chemical engineering
      and employed in Ontario Canada.
      Interested parties may send bio-data along with recent photograph
      to e-mail: ekurian.thomas@ gmail.com (no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2234B4
      ********************
      Orthodox parents invite proposals for their daughter, B/B Delhi,
      27/ 5'2", MPhil (English), BEd, HS teacher, from God-fearing,
      professionally qualified, well employed boys having clean habits.
      If interested please respond with details and photo
      Contact: 9891942240, email: mail2pcm@ gmail.com (no space required
      after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2233B5
      ********************
      Orthodox Christian parents from KUNDARA, KOLLAM invite proposals
      from parents of girl B.Sc. Nurse working at Kundara as Nsg Tutor,
      (the Younger among four daughters all others are married)
      We are looking for Boys from ancient and traditional Orthodox
      Christian family, God fearing, with strong Orthodox Syrian Christian
      faith,, well placed Orthodox Syrian Christian boys with good
      educationaland moral background.
      If interested please respond with proposed boys details
      profile and recent full size photograph to sinyshine@ yahoo.com,
      (no space required after @)call0474 2522928, 09447370744

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2232B5
      ********************
      NRI Priest parents from Muvattupzha,Ernakulam, belong to Orthodox
      Christian
      family settled in New York,USA for the last 19 years

      Daugther: 26 years old, fair, 5' 2'' feet tall, god-fearing, clean
      habit,
      B. S.-Computer Science and M. A.-Administration, employed at State
      University Hospital of New York We are seeking from parents of God
      fearing, good
      looking,clean habits, Orthodox boy doctor, pharmacist, physical
      therapist, speech
      therapist, biochemist, microbiologist, civil engineers. Please e-mail
      details with picture to revadai@ yahoo.com (no space required after
      @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2231B6
      ********************
      NRI Syrian Orthodox Doctor parents, hailing from a reputed family in
      Central
      Travancore invites proposal for their daughter, MBBS, 26/160, fair,
      beautiful,god fearing, studied in Trivandrum Medical College.

      We are looking for a Post Graduate Doctor / studying for Post
      Graduation
      from any Christian denomination, preferably Orthodox, who is God
      fearing, well
      behaved and with clean habits.

      Please respond with detailed profile and a photo to: kadavilc@ eim.ae.
      (no space
      required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2230B6
      ********************
      NRI Syrian Orthodox parents from a reputable family invite marriage
      proposals for their daughter 26, 5'6, fair complexion, beautiful,
      God fearing and good looking. She is a postgraduate in Human
      Genetics from Madras and did her BSc in Bio technology from
      Coimbatore. Currently working as a Research Assistant in one of
      the Govt. organizations in Kuwait.
      We are looking for a God fearing, professionally qualified & well
      placed boy preferably working abroad. If interested, please respond
      with the proposed boy's detailed profile along with latest picture
      to (jms136@ hotmail.com) or (jms136@ yahoo.com)"(no space required
      after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2229B6
      ********************
      Marriage proposals are invited for my daughter aged 20 years
      (Date of birth: 22-12-1987) doing final year B Sc. (Microbiology,
      Bio Chemistry & Computer Science and Final Year Exam will be
      during March2008). She is smart having height 5' 4" (165cm) and
      her Complexion is fair. The Parents belongs to the Malankara
      Orthodox Church presently staying at Visakhapatnam,
      Andhra Pradesh and hailing from a reputed Christian family
      at Niranam- Thiruvalla, Kerala.
      Email: cksamji@ yahoo.com / anikoshysam@ gmail.com"(no space
      required
      after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2228B6
      ********************
      NRI (UAE) Orthodox parents invite suitable marriage proposals for
      their daughter 31/ 153 cm, wheatish complexion, slim, family
      oriented and God Fearing. She is holding B.Tech degree in Computer
      Science & Engineering and M.S in Computer Science. She is working
      with a US - IT Company in Dubai as Systems Engineer. "

      Interested parties may send bio-data along with a recent
      photograph to e-mail :- pearl.dews@ gmail.com(no space required
      after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2227B6
      ********************
      Orthodox Syrian Christian (Jacobite) parents from central travancore,
      currently settled in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, seek alliance for
      their daughter aged 25/153 cm, Fair, M.A. (English), B.Ed. She
      is working as a teacher in an ICSE school. We are looking for
      a God fearing, well placed Christian boy with good educational
      and moral background. If interested please respond with the
      proposed boy's detailed profile and recent photograph to
      thomas_mathew_tm@ yahoo.com(no space required after @)
      contact on mobile - 9426572927"

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2226B8
      ********************
      Parents settled in the US, hailing from Ernakulam District,
      seek marriage proposal for our elder daughter,
      (23 yrs, 5'3", fair complexion). After graduating
      in neuroscience from a top US school, she is now pursuing
      a PhD (Clinical Psych) at a top Univ of Cal school with full
      fellowship, with the intention of working with autistic children.
      Though born and brought up in the US, she is well versed in
      Malayalam, and in our Orthodox Faith. She is seeking a life
      partner, preferably of Orthodox/Jacobite persuasion, with
      exposure to multiple cultures, to share and cherish the joys
      and hardships as they come.
      Please respond to parents: bk2856@ yahoo.com(no space required after
      @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2225B8
      ********************
      We are seeking proposal for our daughter. We are an ancient Orthodox
      family from Central Travancore settled in Chennai. She is holding
      M.B.A degree from Pune University and working for a well reputed
      Bank as a Project Manager at Bangalore. She is 27years/160 cm/
      wheatish complexion/slim. We are looking for a suitable boy who
      is professionally qualified and well employed in India/abroad.
      Interested parties please may contact on my
      EMail ID :- jo_chennai@ yahoo.co.in (no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2223B10
      ********************
      Seeking alliance for Orthodox girl, 23 years, Canadian citizen, now
      working in Michigan, USA. Completed schooling in the Gulf
      (Middle East) and then graduated from one of Canada's top
      universities. Was campus-recruited for current position in a
      global consulting firm. Currently pursuing studies for professional
      designation as an Actuary. Parents now settled in Toronto, Canada.
      Partner preference: boys from Orthodox/Mar Thoma/CSI background,
      god fearing, highly educated professionals working in US or Canada,
      between ages of 26-28.

      Please contact with family details and photo: pmwed@ rogers.com(no
      space
      required after @)

      (II) SEEKING BRIDE:
      ============================

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2221A1
      ********************
      Orthodox Christian parents from Thiruvalla invite proposals
      from parents of god fearing girls (Bsc Nurse) kuwait / india
      for their elder son (28 /178 cm ) working in kuwait in a MNC and
      also have own business (I.T firm) in kuwait.
      Interested parties may please send all details and recent photos
      to sjkurien@... also can contact 00965-5148493
      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2220A1
      ********************
      We are looking for an Orthodox Christian girl (age group 22-25) with
      good morals, God fearing, and interested to be a Priest's wife.
      Interested parents of Orthodox girls (preferably settled in USA),
      please respond with details and a photograph to shinoy@...

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2219A1
      ********************
      Orthodox parents well settled in the USA for over 19 years invite
      proposals for their 26 years old son, Deacon, 5'7", BS in MIS and
      Masters in Divinity. He was born in India, raised in the US, Spirit-
      filled, down to earth, having strong spiritual, moral, and family
      values. He's currently finishing up Theological studies in India, he's
      returning to USA in June 2008, and planning to become a priest soon.

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2218A2
      ********************
      We are looking for an Orthodox Christian girl (age group 22-25) with
      good morals, God fearing, and interested to be a Priest's wife.
      Interested parents of Orthodox girls (preferably settled in USA),
      please respond with details and a photograph to shinoy@...

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2217A3
      ********************
      Orthodox parents well settled in the USA for over 19 years invite
      proposals for their 26 years old son, Deacon, 5'7", BS in MIS and
      Masters in Divinity. He was born in India, raised in the US, Spirit-
      filled, down to earth, having strong spiritual, moral, and family
      values. He's currently finishing up Theological studies in India, he's
      returning to USA in June 2008, and planning to become a priest soon.

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2216A3
      ********************
      Orthodox Christian parents from central Travancore, settled in
      Germany invites proposals for their son 31/170 medical doctor
      (internal medicine), brought up and studied in Germany with
      excellent moral values, good-looking, medium complexion from
      Parents of well qualified Christian girls (IT Engineers,
      Chemical Engineer, Doctors, Bio Chemical PhD, in India or
      abroad. Please contact with snaps & biodata to
      tvarghese@... or thampi@...

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2215A3
      ********************
      Orthodox parents invite proposals for their son, 28 years old
      6'2", good shape, fair completion, handsome US citizen with good
      Christian morals and values. Fluent in Malayalam, has a well
      balanced
      mixture of western and Indian cultures. Has a Masters Degree in
      Criminology and works as a Police Officer with the New York City
      Police
      Dept (Forensic Investigation Department) Parents of attractive
      professionally qualified girls in the USA/Canada
      please contact with a photo and details via
      e-mail at pd1079@ optonline.net(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2214A3
      ********************
      Marthomite NRI Parents settled at Dubai (UAE) invite marriage proposal
      for their son, (27) BE Engineer in Electronics and Communications,
      working in a good private company at Dubai as Technical Consultant.
      He has a younger sister (student) The boy is God fearing, handsome
      and with clean habits. Proposals of Christian girls, good looking,
      God fearing and home loving, with good family backgrounds and of
      similar qualifications / employed preferably in UAE may please be
      forwarded to: <jans.thomas@...>(no space required after @)
      or telephone 00971 50 7758247

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2213A3
      ********************
      Proposals are invited from Orthodox Christian girls, God fearing,
      family oriented under the age of 30, tall and good looking, having
      good family background, who is currently working in the USA
      preferably in the IT , or Finance for an Orthodox God fearing
      Engineer graduate (USA) 32/5'9", tall and handsome , very dynamic,
      presently well settled in US, with a top business set up in IT and
      Finance hailing from Central Travancore with a reputed family
      background . Interested parties may please send a detailed
      bio-data and family background along with a recent photograph
      to <kgeorge66@ yahoo.com>(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2213A3
      ********************
      Orthodox Deacon,31 years,5.3, born and bought up in Kerala,
      ordained for Outside Kerela diocese seek alliance from the
      parents of girls from Diaspora(outside Kerala).Looking for
      God fearing,socially commited,educated girl preferably MSW,
      B.ed, B.S.C Nursing.please respond with profile and recent
      photograph to tomphilin@ gmail.com(no space required after @)
      or call +919923227669

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2212A4
      ********************
      Orthodox boy 29/5'11",95 kg,presently employed as an RN in US,
      pursuing MSN/MBA hailing from Central Travancore invites proposals
      from brides of the same denomination who is presently in US,
      God fearing and from good family back ground. Interested parties
      may please mail to simply1001@ gmail.com(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2211A5
      ********************
      NRI Priest parents originally from Muvattupzha,Ernakulam, belong to
      Orthodox Christian family settled in New York,USA for the last
      19 years invite suitable marriage proposals for our son.
      Son: 29 years old, fair, 5' 6'' feet tall, god-fearing, clean habit
      B. S.- Computer Science and M. A.-Administration, employed at State
      University Hospital of New York We are seeking from parents of God
      fearing, good looking, clean habits, Orthodox/Jacobite girl
      pharmacist,
      physical therapist, speech therapist, biochemistist, microbiologist,
      civil engineers, teachers. Please e-mail details with picture to
      revadai@ yahoo.com(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2210A6
      ********************
      Orthodox Christian parents from Kumbanadu, Tiruvalla invite proposals
      from parents of girls (God fearing / Nurses/Paramedical/ from Khobar,
      Damam)
      for our younger son (God fearing, good looking, and working in a
      multinational company- Dammam – Saudi Arabia.).Interested parents
      feel free to contact.
      Phone: 00914692664756 (Kumbanadu) 00966 -553121520(Saudi:mobile)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2209A7
      ********************
      Orthodox Syrian Christian parents (belongs to Panakamattath
      and Thottumukkathu family) recently settled in Parumala, Tiruvalla,
      invites proposals for their son 29yrs, Fair, God fearing 5'6,
      M.Tech (from Suratkal R.E.C), at present working with an MNC in
      Bangalore.

      We are looking for girls from ancient and traditional Orthodox
      Christian family, God fearing, with strong Orthodox Syrian Christian
      faith, beautiful, well placed Orthodox Syrian Christian girls,
      born and raised outside Kerala preferred with good educational
      and moral background to settle down in Bangalore.
      If interested please respond with proposed girls details
      profile and recent full size photograph to eliz_mail@ yahoo.com(no
      space
      required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2208A8
      ********************
      US settled orthodox parents seek marriage proposal for their son,
      29/169, fair, handsome,God-fearing with exemplary character,
      BS in computer Science, working as project Manager
      in one of the reputed company in USA. and also studying
      for MS computer science; from parents of fair, beautiful,
      God-fearing girls with exemplary character.
      Please reply to: geo248@ hotmail.com(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2207A9
      Seeking alliance for Orthodox Boy,28,165 now working in Doha, M.B.A .
      B/B
      - Outside Kerala. Partner Preference: Girls from Orthodox/MarThoma/
      Jacobite background, god fearing,Engineering / M.B.A professionals
      Please contact with family details and photo:john.leena@
      rediffmail.com
      (no space required after @)
      Contact No.- +919820844106