ICON MATRIMONIAL - ISSUE NO. 1312/2008 - Tuesday, 4 March 2008

  • ICON Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      + + + + + Inform! Involve! Inspire! + + + + + +
      + + + I C O N! * * *! M A T R I M O N I A L + + +
      + + + LOOKING FOR BRIDE/GROOM FOR INDIAN ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS + + +
      Look for "Matrimonial Particulars" in every ICON Tuesday Digests.
      If anybody would like to avail this free service, please send the
      relevant information about bride/groom to IndianOrthodox@ hotmail.com.
      ICON digests reach more than 6,200 families all over the world. Please
      feel free to forward the matrimonial information to any interested
      parties. We will publish this information every Tuesday in 5 to 6
      consecutive issues. For getting responses the advertiser should
      mention their e-mail address and/or telephone contacts in the
      body of the message.

      We Moderators do not take or assume any responsibility for the
      particulars given by the advertisers. Concerned parties are encouraged
      to verify the particulars.
      Further correspondence to be done with the E-Mail address/ Phone No.
      given against each item (pl. note, no space needed after '@'sign in
      E Mails, although space given here for proper display on your screen
      in ICON Digests) quoting the Ref. No. given on the top of each item.
      We would highly appreciate, if you can give us your frank opinion about
      this column (positive or negative)including results (if any) to
      IndianOrthodox@ hotmail.com for our internal evaluation.
      ---------------------------

      (I) SEEKING BRIDEGROOM:

      ============================
      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2235B1
      ********************
      Orthodox Syrian Christian[Jacobite] parents invite suitable marriage
      proposals for their daughter 31/5'5", whitish complexion,slim,family
      oriented and God fearing.She is holding MSc in chemical engineering
      and employed in Ontario Canada.
      Interested parties may send bio-data along with recent photograph
      to e-mail: ekurian.thomas@ gmail.com (no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2234B2
      ********************
      Orthodox parents invite proposals for their daughter, B/B Delhi,
      27/ 5'2", MPhil (English), BEd, HS teacher, from God-fearing,
      professionally qualified, well employed boys having clean habits.
      If interested please respond with details and photo

      Contact: 9891942240, email: mail2pcm@ gmail.com (no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2233B3
      ********************
      Orthodox Christian parents from KUNDARA, KOLLAM invite proposals
      from parents of girl B.Sc. Nurse working at Kundara as Nsg Tutor,
      (the Younger among four daughters all others are married)
      We are looking for Boys from ancient and traditional Orthodox
      Christian family, God fearing, with strong Orthodox Syrian Christian
      faith,, well placed Orthodox Syrian Christian boys with good
      educationaland moral background.
      If interested please respond with proposed boys details
      profile and recent full size photograph to sinyshine@ yahoo.com,
      (no space required after @)call0474 2522928, 09447370744

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2232B3
      ********************

      NRI Priest parents from Muvattupzha,Ernakulam, belong to Orthodox Christian
      family settled in New York,USA for the last 19 years

      Daugther: 26 years old, fair, 5' 2'' feet tall, god-fearing, clean habit,
      B. S.-Computer Science and M. A.-Administration, employed at State University
      Hospital of New York We are seeking from parents of God fearing, good looking,
      clean habits, Orthodox boy doctor, pharmacist, physical therapist, speech
      therapist, biochemist, microbiologist, civil engineers. Please e-mail
      details with picture to revadai@ yahoo.com (no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2231B4
      ********************

      NRI Syrian Orthodox Doctor parents, hailing from a reputed family in Central
      Travancore invites proposal for their daughter, MBBS, 26/160, fair, beautiful,
      god fearing, studied in Trivandrum Medical College.

      We are looking for a Post Graduate Doctor / studying for Post Graduation from
      any Christian denomination, preferably Orthodox, who is God fearing, well
      behaved and with clean habits.

      Please respond with detailed profile and a photo to: kadavilc@ eim.ae.(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2230B4
      ********************

      NRI Syrian Orthodox parents from a reputable family invite marriage
      proposals for their daughter 26, 5’6, fair complexion, beautiful,
      God fearing and good looking. She is a postgraduate in Human
      Genetics from Madras and did her BSc in Bio technology from
      Coimbatore. Currently working as a Research Assistant in one of
      the Govt. organizations in Kuwait.
      We are looking for a God fearing, professionally qualified & well
      placed boy preferably working abroad. If interested, please respond
      with the proposed boy’s detailed profile along with latest picture
      to (jms136@ hotmail.com) or (jms136@ yahoo.com)”(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2229B4
      ********************
      Marriage proposals are invited for my daughter aged 20 years
      (Date of birth: 22-12-1987) doing final year B Sc. (Microbiology,
      Bio Chemistry & Computer Science and Final Year Exam will be
      during March2008). She is smart having height 5’ 4” (165cm) and
      her Complexion is fair. The Parents belongs to the Malankara
      Orthodox Church presently staying at Visakhapatnam,
      Andhra Pradesh and hailing from a reputed Christian family
      at Niranam- Thiruvalla, Kerala.
      Email: cksamji@ yahoo.com / anikoshysam@ gmail.com"(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2228B4
      ********************

      NRI (UAE) Orthodox parents invite suitable marriage proposals for
      their daughter 31/ 153 cm, wheatish complexion, slim, family
      oriented and God Fearing. She is holding B.Tech degree in Computer
      Science & Engineering and M.S in Computer Science. She is working
      with a US - IT Company in Dubai as Systems Engineer. "

      Interested parties may send bio-data along with a recent
      photograph to e-mail :- pearl.dews@ gmail.com(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2227B4
      ********************
      Orthodox Syrian Christian (Jacobite) parents from central travancore,
      currently settled in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, seek alliance for
      their daughter aged 25/153 cm, Fair, M.A. (English), B.Ed. She
      is working as a teacher in an ICSE school. We are looking for
      a God fearing, well placed Christian boy with good educational
      and moral background. If interested please respond with the
      proposed boy's detailed profile and recent photograph to
      thomas_mathew_tm@ yahoo.com(no space required after @)
      contact on mobile - 9426572927"

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2226B6
      ********************

      Parents settled in the US, hailing from Ernakulam District,
      seek marriage proposal for our elder daughter,
      (23 yrs, 5'3", fair complexion). After graduating
      in neuroscience from a top US school, she is now pursuing
      a PhD (Clinical Psych) at a top Univ of Cal school with full
      fellowship, with the intention of working with autistic children.
      Though born and brought up in the US, she is well versed in
      Malayalam, and in our Orthodox Faith. She is seeking a life
      partner, preferably of Orthodox/Jacobite persuasion, with
      exposure to multiple cultures, to share and cherish the joys
      and hardships as they come.
      Please respond to parents: bk2856@ yahoo.com(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2225B6
      ********************
      We are seeking proposal for our daughter. We are an ancient Orthodox
      family from Central Travancore settled in Chennai. She is holding
      M.B.A degree from Pune University and working for a well reputed
      Bank as a Project Manager at Bangalore. She is 27years/160 cm/
      wheatish complexion/slim. We are looking for a suitable boy who
      is professionally qualified and well employed in India/abroad.
      Interested parties please may contact on my
      EMail ID :- jo_chennai@ yahoo.co.in (no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2223B8
      ********************

      Seeking alliance for Orthodox girl, 23 years, Canadian citizen, now
      working in Michigan, USA. Completed schooling in the Gulf
      (Middle East) and then graduated from one of Canada's top
      universities. Was campus-recruited for current position in a
      global consulting firm. Currently pursuing studies for professional
      designation as an Actuary. Parents now settled in Toronto, Canada.
      Partner preference: boys from Orthodox/Mar Thoma/CSI background,
      god fearing, highly educated professionals working in US or Canada,
      between ages of 26-28.

      Please contact with family details and photo: pmwed@ rogers.com(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2222B11
      ********************

      NRI Christian Orthodox parents invite suitable marriage proposals for
      their daughter 24/155cm, fair, good-looking and God fearing. She has
      completed her B.Tech Engineering from Chennai and is currently working
      as an IT Software Engineer in a reputed firm in Abu Dhabi.

      Looking for a suitable groom with similar qualifications and background
      preferably residing in Abu Dhabi.

      Interested parties may kindly contact with family and professional
      details, and a recent photograph to E-mail - koshy@ gasco.ae(no space required after @)
      phone - 00971-50-8131842 or 00971-2-6324419.

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2221B12
      ********************

      NRI (Kuwait) Orthodox Syrian church parents from an ancient and
      reputable family from Ernakulam Dist, invite marriage proposals for
      our daughter, 26, 5’4", wheatish complexion, god fearing, good looking,
      smart and very pleasing personality. She had her schooling in Kuwait,
      graduation and P.graduation in Clinical Psychology at Banglore and
      at present she is doing Masters/PhD programme in Clinical Psychology
      in one of the top Universities in USA. Her only brother, married,
      both are medical doctors in Australia.

      We are looking for a God fearing, professionally qualified and well
      placed boys from USA with clean habits, preferably from Orthodox/
      Jacobite/Catholics families. If interested, please respond with
      the proposed boy’s details along with latest photo to:
      vkatts52@ yahoo.co.in(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2220B13
      ********************

      We are seeking proposal for our only daughter. We belong
      to a traditional Indian Orthodox family, settled in Nagpur,
      India. Our daughter is 24 yrs old, fair complexion and 5'0",
      she is God fearing and has a blend of modern and traditional
      culture, she finished her B. Sc. in Biotechnology from Nagpur
      University, she is an active member of church choir and other
      Church youth activities. We are looking for a God fearing,
      professionally qualified & well placed boy. If interested,
      please contact the girls father via email, pt_mathews@ yahoo.com(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2219B13
      ********************

      Indian Orthodox Christian parents well settled in USA seeking
      proposals for their daughter, 25 year old, fair complexion,
      God fearing, family oriented, holding her Master’s degree in Accounting,
      and currently working as an auditor in one of the major accounting firms.
      Proposals are invited only from Orthodox Christian boys settled or
      currently working in the USA. The boy should be under the age of 30,
      and having good family background, God fearing and holding a masters degree.
      Interested parties please send a detailed bio-data and family background
      along with a recent photograph to mailannaj@ gmail.com(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2218B13
      ********************

      Orthodox Parents settled down in US invite proposals from
      professionally qualified Christian boys for their daughter 31,
      5'3" B-Tech in Computer Science who is on a H1B visa working
      for a prestigious publication at Newyork. She is smart, good looking
      with a pleasing personality, convent educated and God fearing.
      Interested parties may e mail the bio-data and picture to
      matreply13@ hotmail.com (no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2217B13
      ********************

      Orthodox girl, 26 yrs, 154 cms, medium complexion, MBA graduated,
      B/B in kuwait and also working in Kuwait is seeking proposals
      from Orthodox boys, with similar qualification and well employed
      in Kuwait or abroad.Planned vacation on January 1st week to kerala.
      Those interested may mail in detail with biodata and photograph
      to mgjoseph123@ rediffmail.com(no space required after @)

      (II) SEEKING BRIDE:
      ============================
      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2213A1
      ********************

      Proposals are invited from Orthodox Christian girls, God fearing,
      family oriented under the age of 30, tall and good looking, having
      good family background, who is currently working in the USA
      preferably in the IT , or Finance for an Orthodox God fearing
      Engineer graduate (USA) 32/5'9", tall and handsome , very dynamic,
      presently well settled in US, with a top business set up in IT and
      Finance hailing from Central Travancore with a reputed family
      background . Interested parties may please send a detailed
      bio-data and family background along with a recent photograph
      to <kgeorge66@ yahoo.com>(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2213A1
      ********************
      Orthodox Deacon,31 years,5.3, born and bought up in Kerala,
      ordained for Outside Kerela diocese seek alliance from the
      parents of girls from Diaspora(outside Kerala).Looking for
      God fearing,socially commited,educated girl preferably MSW,
      B.ed, B.S.C Nursing.please respond with profile and recent
      photograph to tomphilin@ gmail.com(no space required after @) or call +919923227669

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2212A2
      ********************
      Orthodox boy 29/5'11",95 kg,presently employed as an RN in US,
      pursuing MSN/MBA hailing from Central Travancore invites proposals
      from brides of the same denomination who is presently in US,
      God fearing and from good family back ground. Interested parties
      may please mail to simply1001@ gmail.com(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2211A3
      ********************

      NRI Priest parents originally from Muvattupzha,Ernakulam, belong to
      Orthodox Christian family settled in New York,USA for the last
      19 years invite suitable marriage proposals for our son.
      Son: 29 years old, fair, 5' 6'' feet tall, god-fearing, clean habit
      B. S.- Computer Science and M. A.-Administration, employed at State
      University Hospital of New York We are seeking from parents of God
      fearing, good looking, clean habits, Orthodox/Jacobite girl pharmacist,
      physical therapist, speech therapist, biochemistist, microbiologist,
      civil engineers, teachers. Please e-mail details with picture to
      revadai@ yahoo.com(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2210A4
      ********************
      Orthodox Christian parents from Kumbanadu, Tiruvalla invite proposals
      from parents of girls (God fearing / Nurses/Paramedical/ from Khobar, Damam)
      for our younger son (God fearing, good looking, and working in a
      multinational company- Dammam – Saudi Arabia.)Interested parents
      feel free to contact.

      Phone: 00914692664756 (Kumbanadu) 00966 -553121520(Saudi:mobile)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2209A5
      ********************
      Orthodox Syrian Christian parents (belongs to Panakamattath
      and Thottumukkathu family) recently settled in Parumala, Tiruvalla,
      invites proposals for their son 29yrs, Fair, God fearing 5’6,
      M.Tech (from Suratkal R.E.C), at present working with an MNC in Bangalore.

      We are looking for girls from ancient and traditional Orthodox
      Christian family, God fearing, with strong Orthodox Syrian Christian
      faith, beautiful, well placed Orthodox Syrian Christian girls,
      born and raised outside Kerala preferred with good educational
      and moral background to settle down in Bangalore.
      If interested please respond with proposed girls details
      profile and recent full size photograph to eliz_mail@ yahoo.com(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2208A6
      ********************
      US settled orthodox parents seek marriage proposal for their son,
      29/169, fair, handsome,God-fearing with exemplary character,
      BS in computer Science, working as project Manager
      in one of the reputed company in USA. and also studying
      for MS computer science; from parents of fair, beautiful,
      God-fearing girls with exemplary character.
      Please reply to: geo248@ hotmail.com(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2207A7
      ********************

      Seeking alliance for Orthodox Boy,28,165 now working in Doha, M.B.A . B/B- Outside Kerala. Partner Preference: Girls from Orthodox/MarThoma/
      Jacobite background, god fearing,Engineering / M.B.A professionals

      Please contact with family details and photo:
      john.leena@ rediffmail.com(no space required after @)
      Contact No.- +919820844106

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2205A9
      ********************

      Proposals are invited for a Hyderabad-based Syrian Orthodox Christian
      groom aged 31 years - height 5'11, working as a Sr. Manager (heading
      the Software Division) in a telecom-based public limited company in
      the HiTech City, with a good salary. Parents are from reputed and
      wellknown families in Kottayam. Educational background encompasses a
      B.Sc in Computer Science followed by various Microsoft certification
      programs, and is currently pursuing MBA (IT) from ICFAI. Living with
      mother, as father is no more. The bride should be medium to tall,
      fair, good looking and smart, with a good family background. May be
      working or non-working, depending on her choice. No demands. Please
      write to mother at maryc2020@ yahoo.com(no space required after @)
      or call 040-65960831 (Mrs. Mary Joseph).

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2204A9
      ********************

      We are seeking an alliance for our elder son, ages 27, working in one
      of the oldest and largest MNCs in the IT/Computer field. He is a
      B.Tech from College of Engineering Thiruvananthapuram and is working
      in the Product Development field of the Company at Bangalore.
      Schooling all over India at good Public/Residential Schools. He is a
      God fearing and responsible boy, caring and fun loving. Has one
      brother, working in Animation also at Bangalore. We, the parents are
      both employed in a PSB, father as Executive and Mother as Sr Manager.
      Father from ancient Chengannur family and mother from Kottarakkara
      (Marthoma). Our base is in Thiruvananthapuram. Looking for a girl
      preferably in IT/HR field, who is family oriented.email
      susaneapen2001@ yahoo.co.uk(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2203A10
      ********************

      Jacobite employed parents from Kottayam district invite proposals for
      their son, 27/172, MCA, working as a Senior Software Engineer with a
      reputed US MNC in Bangalore Proposals inviting from parents of
      God-fearing,good looking and qualified girls from Jacobite/Orthodox/
      Marthoma family. Please contact with details and photographs to
      georgethomasin@ gmail.com(no space required after @) Ph:0481-2517003 (M)9446509003

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2203A10
      ********************

      I, Rev Fr PM Varghese, Mathacheril, belongs to an Orthodox Christian
      family from Kottayam Diocese invite suitable marriage proposals for our
      son (Mathew) who is 33 years old, fair and 5’ 6’’ tall. He is God
      fearing, church oriented, and presently working as IT support Engineer
      in Burger King (Olayan Group) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
      We seek matrimonial correspondence from parents of God fearing and
      good looking Christian girl (except Pentecost) with medical background
      (Nurses). Interested parents please respond with relevant details to

      E-mail: send2mathews@ yahoo.com or anish_abraham@ smc.com.sa(no space required after @)

      Ph: 00966-553121520 (Anish -brother in law)
      or 00966-502538966 (Mathew)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2202A12
      ********************

      Well settled doctor parents belonging to the Orthodox church from
      Central Kerala seek alliance for their son 29/175, B.Tech from Model
      Engineering College, Kochi and M.B.A from XLRI Jamshedpur, at present
      working as an Executive in a prestigious firm in Delhi from fair,
      well qualified / employed girls. Interested parties may please contact at apma46@ gmail.com(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2201A13
      ********************

      Orthodox Jacobite Syrian Christian Parents invite suitable
      alliance for their son 27 years, 6 ft, dark complexion and
      handsome from Central Travancore, born and bought up in Chennai,
      B.Tech (Chennai), MS(USA), running own software business in US.
      Parents and only brother (also MS and married) settled in USA.
      Girl can be from any Christian Denomination, Doctors/Engineers/Equiv.
      willing to settle in USA.
      Interested parties may contact tj_thomas25@ yahoo.co.in(no space required after @)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2199A14
      ********************
      Orthodox parents from a well reputed family, residing in the
      United States for 35 years looking for an alliance for their Son,
      30 years old, 5'10, ordained deacon, M. Div in Theology, M.A.
      in counseling and has represented the church in several ecumenical meetings.
      Working in the healthcare field, God fearing, good looking.
      Looking for a girl, dentist/pharmacist from a reputed Orthodox/
      Jacobite/Mar Thoma family. Interested parties contact Alex Thomas
      with full details and picture.
      mobile no.050- 616 4271
      alex1964@ emirates.net.ae(no space required after @)