Spiritual Words.

    Message 1 of 2179 , Jan 27, 2008
      "No one should plead inability to do what is asked of us in the gospels, since there are souls who have accomplished far more than is commanded."

      St. John Climacus.

      "Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the Lord! Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the whole heart!" Psalm 119:1-2

      Message 2179 of 2179 , Mar 2 7:42 PM

        "God immediately forgives everything to those who ask forgiveness in a spirit of humility and contrition and who ceaselessly invoke His holy name. As the Psalmist says, 'Confess to the Lord and call upon His holy name' (cf. Ps. 105:1)."

           St. Gregory of Sinai.

        "One thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."  \

        Philippians 3:13-14