Flash News - Dr. Mariamma Joshua , W/O Fr. TJ Joshua

  • ICON Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      With profound grief and sorrow we are very sorry to inform you about
      the sad demise of Dr. Mariamma Joshua, Wife of Rev. Fr. TJ Joshua in
      a tragic car accident at Eattumanoor (MC Road), near Kottayam today
      fore noon. Understand that Kochamma was travelling to Kochi Airport
      to receive Joshua Achan, who was returning from Hyderabad. The car
      met with an accident with a Bus and the Car Driver also died along
      with Kochamma. Curently Post Mortem is being carried out at Kottayam
      Medical College

      Let us pray for the departed souls and may the souls rest in peace.

      We also express our condolences and prayers on behalf of the ICON
      Family and share in the grief of the bereaved family members,
      especially our beloved Achan and Children. Let us pray that May the
      Almighty give the required strength to Achan and Children to
      withstand this great loss.

      Further informations we will try to share in due course.

      With prayers
      ICON Moderators