Special suppliment on Parumala Thirumeny

  • DR M.S.ALEXANDER, LEEDS,ENGLAND
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      It will be very useful if ICON can publish a Special Perunal Suppliment issue on Parumala Thirumeny. Members may want to share their personal experience of "favours received"from Thirumeny with other readers.
      The last words of Thirumeny prior to his death were, "ente Karthave" meaning "My God," St Thomas said,"My Lord and my God" when he saw the risen Christ. Thirumeny died at about 01.00AM. In those days there was no electricity in Parumala. It was very dark. Kerosine lamps were there. Those who were there could get the amazing smell of beautiful incence quite out of the blue, and they wondered what was happening at that time. Suddenly there was wonderful light as well in the Seminary. Those who were there including late Catholicose H.H Geevarughese 2nd were convinced that angels came from heaven to take the spirit of Thirumeny with them.
      One of the earliest account of Parumala Thirumeny was written by late M.C.Kuriakose Rembachen of Sleeba Church, Pathamuttam with the approval and blessings of H.H.Geevarughese 2nd Catholicose. He wrote a lot of information about Parumala Thirumeny he gathered from Bava Thirumeny in that book.

      DR M.S.ALEXANDER, LEEDS,ENGLAND�