Re: Official Church Web Page

  • Steven Kurian
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2001
      I have been looking for an "official" church web page for some time now. I have
      found several, among these are:
      www.indianorthodoxchurch.com
      www.malankaraorthodoxsyrianchurch.com
      both of these links go to the same site. The site seems to be the most official
      page I have found, but it seems to be a year out of date.

      Also:
      www.malankara.com
      This is the homepage of the Pathragese faction's American Diocese,
      the "Malankara Diocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church in North America"
      and www.malankara.org
      This site is the homepage of His Grace Makarios Thirumeni's American and
      European Diocese.

      Steven Kurian
      St. Gregorios Malankara Orthodox Church, Tampa, Florida