Re: Falsehood against a sister church...

  • Dr.Abraham P.Sam
    Message 1 of 2403 , Jun 27, 2007
      Sirs,
      It is the problem with us, orthodox believers to argue on all unnecessary points. What is the problem if aperson who can not stand for a long time due to health reasons, sits to pray. Our forefathers could stand for a long time due to good health which is lacking in the present generation. What if somebody choose to say halleluyya or praise the lord or kuriaelayson or bareckmore loudly (not in the regular qurbana). A creation can prise his creator any way he likes without disturbing the decorum. We beleive that even birds sing praise in the morning some of the sounds which we maynot like, eventhough.

      About our attendence in the church, better we do not talk about it, we go to see qurbana not to participate in it. Marthoma church goers are prompt in attending church from start(majority). What if some body do not pray to mother mary, if you believe you pray those who pray reap their blessings and those who donot wont get it but if you call your brother fool, Jesus said that you will surely go to hell.
      You can not call anybody's prayer wrong because only God see the heart and your true belief. What if somebody use colourfull dress and some only rough cotton dress, it is not the dress which is important but the purity of the heart which dwells in the body inside the dress.

      We probably beleive in making extravagant church buildings and bell towers, and as our income status inproved our churches also started showing it, but are you sure Jesus likes it, He dwells not in chuches but in your hearts, have you decorated it with purity and love to God and to you fellow being.

      With regards

      Dr.Abraham P.Sam
      Moderators' Note: Please sign your name with location, always.
      Message 2403 of 2403 , May 22 6:36 PM
        Rejoice! Christ is Risen!

        "When a thought oppresses you, do not be downhearted, but put up with it in courage, saying, 'They swarmed around me closer and closer, but I drove them back in the name of the Lord' (Ps. 118:11). Divine help will arrive at your side immediately, and you will drive them away from you, and courage will compass you round about, and the glory of God will walk with you; and 'you will be filled to your soul's desire' (Isa. 58:11)."

        St. Pachomius the Great, Pachomian Koinonia III.

        "I love the Lord, because He has heard My voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live."  Psalm 116:1-2