One More Seminary

  • Rev. Fr.Saji.K.Mathew, Melbourne, Austral
    Message 1 of 195 , Apr 27, 2007
      Dear friends in Christ,
      I am happy to learn that a movement is being led by the Holy Spirit to have a theological Seminary outside India.

      I humbly submit a model for the kind consideration of, and contributions from our beloved members. Even though I have a clear opinion about my model, I do not want to express it for the time being, rather I would prefer the members to work it out. The model is being sent as an attachment.

      May God be with our endeavour.

      Thanks,
      Fr.Saji.K.Mathew
      Melbourne, Australia

      Moderators' Note:
      Here is the attachment uploaded to the ICON website:
      http://www.icon.org.in/misc/seminarymodel.doc
      (Requires MS Word installed on the computer)
      Message 195 of 195 , May 13, 2007
        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "With regard to self-control in eating, we must never feel loathing for any kind of food, for to do so is abominable and utterly demonic. It is emphatically not because any kind of food is bad in itself that we refrain from it. But by not eating too much or too richly we can to some extent keep in check the excitable parts of our body. In addition we can give to the poor what remains over, for this is the mark of sincere love."

        St. Diadochos of Photiki.

        "Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never again eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble." 1 Corinthians 8:13