Re:Malankara Orthodox Church and Northern Dioceses

  • Dr. Sen Kallumpuram, London
    Message 1 of 888 , Feb 8, 2007
      Dear ICON Friends,
      We have recently read a lot about various Churches in Northern Dioceses and their current state. I had some suggestions.

      Many of our richer and larger churches in the middle east and outside India are associated with dioceses of Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta and Chennai. It will be good consider the option of linking these churches with poorer Dioceses like Malabar, Idukki and Sultan Battery.

      Another option is twinning the richer individual churches within India and abroad with poorer churches of North Kerala and various other parts of India.It would mean providing financial assistance as well as excercising our Christain responsiblity towards our fellow church members.

      Regards,
      Dr. Sen Kallumpuram.
      St. Thomas Indian Orthodox Church, London
    • sumamthomas
      Message 888 of 888 , Mar 29, 2014