300 Devotional Thoughts Messages on ICON Website

  • ICON Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Dear all,

      Just wanted to let you know that we now have a collection of about
      300 sermons on the ICON Website. We thank the many contributers among
      our clergy for their time and efforts.
      http://www.icon.org.in/devotionalhome.icon?method=getDTHome

      These are efforts by the various authors spending their time and
      energy for our benefit on ICON every week.

      The sermons are viewable by author, Liturgical day etc.

      Please send in suggestions on how to better arrange these sermons for
      ease of access, making them more attractive etc. Now that we have
      such a good volume of data, we need ideas on how to make use of it so
      that it can benefit the community the most. As co-owners of the ICON
      website, please send in suggestions and comments.

      Also please sign the guest book with your comments and suggestions at:
      http://www.icon.org.in/gbdisplay.icon?method=readGBEntries

      The ICON Website home page:
      http://www.icon.org.in

      Moderators, ICON