Spiritual Words. Happy New Year :)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      Beloved in Christ,

      Peace and Love.

      Another year has come and gone. Personally, I felt God's presence by my side most of the year. However, there were times when I felt alone. Looking back, I know I wasn't alone and I also know that the trials I went through were meant to strengthen my faith in God. I'm sure many of you had to deal with trials just like me and for that I believe we need to pray more for strength.

      As we begin a new year, let us count the many blessings that God bestowed upon us in 2006. May the New Year bring us blessings of peace and strength. I wish a blessed New Year to each and everyone of you.

      Please continue to pray for me.

      God Bless.
      mark.