HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES TO THE ICON MODERATORS

  • Mrs. Sabu George, Mumbai
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      November 6, ICON has crossed another milestone by stepping into the 7th year of its admirable work. During the past six years I believe it has reached a membership of more than 5000 which is a remarkable one. Extremely happy to understand that a very few God fearing members of our church, living in different corners of the world did the work voluntarily and could achieve the same. Of course, a large number of enthusiastic members of the church, joined them, and sent very valuable contributions from all over the world.

      ICON helped to bring together the Orthodox believers who stay in different countries, so that they can discuss various issues about our faith, our religion and about our Church. There are several people who really do a lot of study and bring very informative and valuable articles. I still remember Ms. Cicly Sunny's and Mr. Jose Kurian's posting on the Cathedral and that was the time I became aware of the difference between a church and a cathedral (Yes, I know it is a real shame). Mundukuzhy Achen's Bible Study is an exemplary study material, so too K. K. John achen's postings eventhough it is bit lengthy. Mr. John Kunnathu's meditations on Psalms were really good and is missing for the past few months. There are so many others like this who contribute to ICON. I am happy to inform the moderators that I have learned so many things about our church and about our religion through ICON.

      Dear and respected Moderators, be proud that you are serving Him selflessly and have managed to make this a success. I would like to take this opportunity to extend my best wishes and hearty congratulations to you all on this happy occasion. Praying to our Lord Almighty to bless you all in abundance for these works.

      With Prayers,
      Mrs. Sabu George,
      Mumbai