2007 Three-in-one Calendar

  • Joykutty, Detroit
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      2007 THREE-IN-ONE CALENDAR
      Attention to all US residents:
      It is very happy to announce that 2007 three-in-one colorful calendar is ready for distribution. It is a better with following new edition:
      1) Our Church all-important days are marked.
      2) Every Sundays are marked with its important.
      3) Kerala, India, Canada and Mexican all holidays are marked very clearly.
      4) All these are marked in English.
      5) Each and every day special occasions are shown in separate colour.
      6) Each and every month are specially shown in different colour paper and with colour ink.
      7)This calendar is good to look instead of looking three calendars. (i.e. Kerala calendar, US calendar, Canada calendar, Mexican calendar and our Church calendar)
      7) This calendar is prepared in so colourful to match each and every ones homes wall.
      8) Every one must like this calendar.
      9) Everything is marked in bigger letters so that everyone can able to read very clearly.
      10) Along with Malankara Orthodox Sabha Panchagam in Malayalam and English, in full sheet is also giving.

      It is advised to note by US/Canada residents for receipt. This is not a business or business advertisement. Only limited copies are to be prepared. First come first serve. While contacting me please give me your phone number also.

      For more details please contact:
      P.P. JOYKUTTY
      2686 ATHENA Dr.
      TROY
      Michigan-48083-2468

      Phone: 248-740-4923
      E-mail: anujanmon@ cs.com (without space after @)

      May God Bless You
      With Prayers and Love
      Joykutty, Detroit
      From the Desk of the Moderators:

      We thank the author for his voluntary service to the community.
      From time to time we post messages from members offering products or services for free or at a cost. However, ICON does not necessarily endorse any such products or services, as a policy. Members are encouraged to contact the people concerned directly to get more information about such services.