Spiritual Words.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2006
      "The Scripture tells of different ways of how God has fought on our behalf to attain the good so that we might have abundant occasions to thank Him for His benefits. Psalm 106 immediately begins with 'Give thanks to the Lord because he is good, for His mercy endures forever.' This verse is an acknowledgment of thanksgiving, they are not merely words, for we are bidden to glorify God for His goodness only. Both the good and salvation for mankind come from God, for all things come through His grace and goodness."

      St. Gregory of Nyssa.

      "Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord." Romans 12:19