Priest needed for Qurbana on Sunday July 23 rd.

  • Mathew A George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2006
      We are a small congregation based in Raleigh North Carolina
      http://www.stgregoriosnc.org . We are seeking a Malankara Orthodox Syrian
      Church priest to conduct the July 23rd Qurbana service for us here
      in Raleigh NC.

      Our Vicar, Rev Dr M.K Thomas is unable to officiate in the Qurbana scheduled
      for the fourth Sunday in July (23rd). We will be delighted if any of our
      Achans in North America (including visiting priests) can set aside July 23
      rd for worshipping with us. Any Achans so interested, please contact
      sec@... on or before 5 th July 2006.

      We would prefer to hold the Holy Qurbana on the 23 rd of July, however 30th
      of July is another date that we are willing to consider.

      Regards
      Mathew A George
      Raleigh, North Carolina