Re: Is Almaya vedi an american creation?

  • Ronnie Daniel, Toronto, Canada
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2006
      Dear Jospeh,

      This is my read about the Almayavedi.
      Purpose : Revolutionizing the Malankara Orthodox Church
      Action : Gossip and slander
      Result : Destruction

      Their publication seemed to be a monthly internet news bulletin. All
      of a sudden the broadcast increased to 3 in the month of May. And
      the increased activity happened to coincide with the Managing
      committee meeting !!!!! Is it vested interest ?? Political
      underground work ?? Conspiracy ?? Hidden Agenda ?? You guessed it.
      Also, you guessed who are the people behind it. It may take for truth
      to come out; but it will come out one day.

      Almaya Vedi alleges that the church at Shastamkotta where the Holy
      Baselius Mathews II of blessed memory is entombed is in private
      hands. Whereas in question answer session in the Managing committee
      which was reported elsewhere; the church officials answered that the
      Malankara Metropolitan is the executor or custodian of the property
      according to the will of the late Catholicos.
      Further, they make slanderous allegations against the poor clergy who
      are not able to defend themselves. Their internet publication has
      become the " Davinci Code" of Malankara Church.

      I can understand the concerns of the Vedi folks about church assets.
      But, before they bring out slanderous allegations for public
      consumption under the banner of an Orthodox forum; they need to
      verify the source of the news. General public like Joseph who do not
      know the credibility of the publishers tend to believe these
      gossips.
      I join you in condemning the action of the publishers and requesting
      the church to take action against those who publish slanders in
      light of our Holy Bavas Kalpana.

      Rgds
      Ronnie Daniel
      Toronto, Canada