Re: Orthodox churches in Ireland

  • Rev. Fr.Happy Jacob, England
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006
      Dear Jogy George
      Firstly I am answering to your question.
      Yes we have Orthodox Churches in Ireland and England.
      In Ireland-we have regular services in Belfast and Dublin.For further
      details you can contact any of the contacts below.And I think it is use full
      to write some thing more about the services in England also.We have Services
      in more than eight centers in England.And by the Grace of God almighty our
      members can attend Passion Week services in
      London,Bristol,Birmingham,Manchester, Liverpool,Sunderland.
      In Aberdeen -Scotland, we have Holy Qurbana on 6th of April at 6.00PM and a
      Meditation day on Friday.

      Contacts
      --------
      Fr.Happy Jacob-- happyjacob2004@ gmail.com