Re: Churches in Ireland [ICON] Digest Number 1863

  • Dr.BINU MATHEW K.THOMAS, Belfast, Ireland
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 3:34 AM
      Dear Jogy George

      There are congregations of Indian Orthodox church in
      both Northern Ireland and Southern ( Republic of )
      Ireland.

      Norhtern Ireland : St.Gregorios Indian Orthodox
      congregation worship is held at Belfast once every
      month. Please contact Sr.Deena- 0044-(0)28 9059 1367 /
      Mr. Anil Thomas ,Secretary -02890370127.

      Republic of Ireland ( South) : St.Thomas Indian
      Orthodox congregation , please contact Rev.Fr.Koshy
      Vaidyan 014546392, / Mr.John Mathew 012103693.

      There are Malankara Syrian Jacobite congregations as
      well in both these places. Please contact Fr.Eldose
      Koungampillil 0044 - 020 8989 9999.

      For your information ,this year the passion week
      service will be conducted in Belfast by the Indian
      Orthodox church and members of the Jacobite, MarThoma,
      CSI, Evangelical congregations will join for this
      worship . All congregations of Malankara origin will
      meditate at the Cross of our Lord this year conducted
      at Belfast Bible college.

      Please dont hesitate to contact us if you need any
      further information and please forward this message to
      as many members as possible.

      Dr.Binu Mathew K.Thomas
      Secretary, Belfast MarThoma Congregation
      Co ordinator, St.Thomas Malankara Ecumenical group.
      Ph. 02890625452.
      Message: 1