ICON MATRIMONIAL - ISSUE NO. 1187/2005 - Tuesday, 1st November 2005

  • ICON Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      + + + + + Inform! Involve! Inspire! + + + + + +
      + + + I C O N! * * *! M A T R I M O N I A L + + +
      + + + LOOKING FOR BRIDE/GROOM FOR INDIAN ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS + + +
      Look for "Matrimonial Particulars" in every ICON Tuesday Digests.
      If anybody would like to avail this free service, please send the
      relevant information about bride/groom to IndianOrthodox@
      hotmail.com. ICON digests reach around 3,300 families all over
      the world. Please feel free to forward the matrimonial information
      to any interested parties.
      We will publish this information every Tuesday in 4 consecutive
      issues. For getting responses the advertisor should mention
      their e-mail address and/or telephone contacts in the body
      of the message.

      We Moderators do not take or assume any responsibility for the
      particulars given by the advertisers. Concerned parties are
      encouraged to verify the particulars.
      Further correspondence to be done with the E-Mail address/
      Phone No. given against each item (pl. note, no space needed
      after '@'sign in E Mails, although space given here for proper
      display on your screen in ICON Digests) quoting the Ref. No.
      given on the top of each item. We would highly appreciate,
      if you can give us your frank opinion about this column
      (positive or negative)including results (if any)
      to IndianOrthodox@ hotmail.com for our internal evaluation.

      ---------------------------

      (I) SEEKING BRIDEGROOM:

      =======================================================REF NO: MTM 1194B1
      ********************
      COUSINE SISTER, invites proposal for an orthodox boy
      (32 years, 5’ 6” approx), white colour working in Dubai, UAE
      as the Service Chemist with the family status for the last two years.
      We belong to an ancient family in Kottayam known as Maliakal and belong to Malankara Orthodox. The proposed boy is the youngest of the three sons.
      Elder brother married and settled in Kottayam. Second brother is doing the lodging business at Kottayam. Both brothers are residing with his mother at Kottayam. INTERESTED PARTIES with similar family background RESPOND TO: geo_mahi@ yahoo.com.
      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1193B1
      ********************
      Orthodox parents from Kottayam, working in Kuwait invite marriage
      proposals for their daughter 24/161cm, weight: 56 kgs, fair,
      working in Kuwait as Software Engineer. She has Masters degree
      in Software Engineering and MCAD.NET. She is God fearing and a
      teacher at Kuwait Sunday school.
      We are looking for a professionally qualified & well placed orthodox
      boy preferably working in Kuwait/Gulf.If interested, please contact
      with family details and photograph by email to: sjacob2005@ yahoo.com

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1192B2
      ********************
      Orthodox parents from a reputable family based in Kottayam invite
      marriage
      proposals for their only daughter 23/160cm, white-complexion,
      beautiful
      and good looking. She is a postgraduate in bio technology from
      Coimbatore
      and did her BSc from WCC, Madras. God fearing & actively involved in
      church
      activities. Father is a retired engineer. We are looking for a
      professionally
      qualified & well placed boy preferably working abroad.

      Please do contact Koshykjob@ yahoo.com
      Tel: 00974 5541340

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1191B3
      ********************
      Kuwait based Orthodox parents, father consultant engineer, mother
      homemaker, seeks alliance for daughter 26/160, BTech (NIT), MBA
      (SCMHRD)
      employed in MNC Bangalore from parents of boys with compatible
      qualification
      preferrably working in India. Email: mat1979jmg@ yahoo.co.uk, Tel
      00965-4739359.

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1190B5
      ********************

      Orthodox parents from Kottayam invite marriage proposals for their
      daughter 24/160cm, fair, beautiful presently teaching English in
      an institution. Very God fearing & actively involved in all
      church activities. A very confident & smart girl with strong
      plans for her career in the future.
      We are looking for a well qualified & well placed boy who is
      spiritually strong with good family background preferably working
      abroad.
      If interested, please email: d3r2a1@ yahoo.com

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1189B5
      ********************

      Proposals invited for 21 yrs old Orthodox Christian girl, Singapore
      PR.
      Currently working in Hewlett Packard as Assistant Engr and studying
      for
      Bachelors in Electronics Engineering. Born and brought in India till
      Secondary school and did professional course (Diploma in Electronics
      Eng)
      in Singapore.Preference for those guys settled in US.Interested
      parties
      please contact shijikadavil@ yahoo.com.sg

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1188B6
      ********************
      Orthodox parents from Delhi(from Kottayam Dist) invite marriage
      proposals
      for their daughter 24/158, fair slim, beautiful, presently doing third
      semester of two year M Phil in English from Delhi University. She
      can
      read and write Malayalam. She is religious and regular church
      worshipper,
      takes active part in church activates. She is working as a guest
      lecturer
      in Delhi University. Willing to relocate to any place. Parents
      Govt Officers, financially sound. Boy should be below 29,above 167
      c.m.,
      well qualified and well employed, preferably lecturer/
      scientist/Manager
      /Engineer/MBA /Doctor, financially sound from respectable families.
      Please mail full details to omana_villa@ yahoo.com or ring 011-
      22753910.

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1187B11
      ********************

      Ancient orthodox family (Ernakulam) seeking proposal for
      our daughter (Psychologist), 24, 164 cm, wheatish, slim,
      cool & confident and strong plans for her carrier, God fearing
      (strong believer in Jesus by faith), brought up outside-schooling
      in Kuwait, college study (graduation & PG) in Banglore and employed
      in Banglore. Father working as Chief Engineer Surveyor in Kuwait
      last 24 years, mother –housewife, only brother (elder) is a doctor
      and married.

      We are looking for well qualified and well placed boys
      (orthodox/jacobite) who are spiritually strong and uphold
      Christian values in life, preferably brought up outside
      kerala and employed in US/Australia or Banglore.

      Interested parties may contact:

      vkatts52@ yahoo.co.in

      Tel: +965 9574086

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1186B11
      ********************
      Syrian Christian family invites proposals for their daughter
      28,5'5"born and brought up in Canada. She is slim,fair,
      God fearing and family oriented.She is employed after finishing
      Masters in chemical engineering. We are looking for a suitable match.
      Contact e-mail: ekurian.thomas@ gmail.com

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1185B11
      ********************
      Orthodox family seeks alliance for their daughter 25/153 cms B/B
      Delhi,
      B.Tech, M.B.A working in a Central Public Sector Undertaking in
      Delhi.
      Proposals invited from professionally qualified and settled boys.
      e-mail: sosamma_j_t@ yahoo.co.in
      Tel: 011-26181654 (Res)
      011-26186576 (Off)
      011-26104648 (Off)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1184B13
      ********************

      Orthodox parents settled in USA for the past 32 years,invite marriage
      proposals from well qualified professionals for their daughter 23
      Years
      5'1'' fair and very beautiful,God fearing and very family oriented.
      She is completing her Doctor of Pharmacy course now.Born and brought
      up in US with traditional Indian culture. She is found to be
      intelligent,
      smart and received academic scholarship throughout her carrier.
      If interested,please contact E-Mail vjacob02@ aol.com
      Telephone: (201)837-4073

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1183B15
      ********************

      Orthodox Christian parents settled in Delhi invite
      proposal for their Son 33 years, 167cm working in
      Dubai as Executive Secretary with family status.
      Father retied from Govt. service, Mother housewife,
      Two sisters both married and settled in Delhi. If
      interested please contact with details at
      v_leo99@ yahoo.com.

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1182B15
      ********************

      Lookout for suitable proposals for my daughters. We hail from
      ancient aristocratic Orthodox families of Central Travancore. I
      belong to the Amboleth family and my wife is from the Plavilayil
      family.
      The girls are well educated and well employed in UAE. Elder
      are twins, Medium Complexion, 155 cm height and their date of birth
      is 17 May 1968. Youngest is Fair, 164 cm height and her date of
      birth is 2 October 1971. All of them are slim and looks much younger
      in appearance. I was working as financial controller in Bahrain and
      my children had their schooling there. Now we are settled down in
      Kowdiar, Trivandrum. We are looking for well placed well employed boys
      with good family background preferably employed abroad.
      Contact ID: princi85@ yahoo.com

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1181B17
      ********************

      Professional Syrian Orthodox Christian parents belonging to
      respectable families, seek professionally qualified (B.E/M.E/CA)
      groom brought up outside Kerala for their daughter (25 years,151 cm)
      brought up in Bangalore who is good looking, friendly, God fearing,
      qualified (B.E) and well-employed with a leading MNC in Bangalore
      as senior software Engineer. We are looking for a Christian groom
      employed in Bangalore.

      Please respond to le_alliance@ yahoo.co.in

      (II) SEEKING BRIDE:

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2121A1
      ********************
      ORTHODOX PARENTS INVITE MARRIAGE PROPOSALS FOR THEIR YOUNGEST SON
      (29, 5' 9", DIPLOMA CIVIL ENGINEERING) WORKING IN DUBAI AS A
      CIVIL ENGINEER, ARRIVED ON VACATION 45 DAYS. HE HAS ONE SISTER
      AND ONE BROTHER BOTH ARE MARRIED AND SETTLED IN SAUDI ARABIA.
      INTERESTED PARENTS MAY RESPOND TO
      EMAIL:MONSUNIL@ REDIFFMAIL.COM (all small letters without space after
      @)
      TEL: 473-4261475

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2120A7
      ********************

      I am seeking suitable alliance for my brother's son
      from parents of Orthodox Christian family girls.
      Boy(27) 6' 2" , fair and well built, post- graduate,
      British Citizen, presently working for a multinational
      firm in Florida. Those who are interested can contact
      me with full details via email.
      mannikaa@ acp.edu or the boy's parents at the
      following telephone number: + 44 1708 454062.

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2119A8
      ********************

      COUSINE BROTHER, INVITES PROPOSAL FOR AN ORTHODOX BOY (26years)
      (5' 6" approx), COOL, WHITE COLOUR AND WORKING IN DUBAI, UAE
      AS AN ELECTRICIAN SINCE LAST FIVE YEARS AND EXPECTED TO BE
      IN KERALA BY DEC 2005. WE BELONG TO KUTHUKALLANKAL FAMILY,
      KONNI, PATHANAMTHITTA. HE HAS THREE ELDER SISTERS ALL ARE
      MARRIED AND SETTLED. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CHRISTIAN GIRL
      WITH SOME PROFESSIONAL BACK GROUND. INTERESTED PARTIES
      PLEASE RESPOND TO: babumumbai@ indiatimes.com
      OR babuantophill@ sify.com

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2118A9
      ********************

      Orthodox parents, settled in USA for the past 31
      years, invite marriage proposals from well qualified
      professionals for their son, 26-years-old, 5'5", fair
      and good looking, God fearing and family oriented,
      born and brought up in US with traditional Indian
      culture. He is working as an engineer for federal
      government for the past four years and also studying
      for his MS.

      If interested, please contact e-mail
      rmsnuclear@ covad.net

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2117A9
      ********************

      UNCLE INVITES PROPOSAL FOR AN ORTHODOX BOY (29, 5' 9") CURRENTLY
      WORKING IN DUBAI, UAE AS A DRAUGHTSMAN. HE HAS TWO ELDER SISTERS
      BOTH ARE MARRIED. HIS FATHER IS A PRIEST AND MOTHER HOUSE WIFE.
      INTERESTED PARTIES PLEASE RESPOND TO :
      babyotteth@ yahoo.com or thomasv@ npcc.ae

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2116A10
      ********************

      Proposals are invited for a Syrian Jacobite boy
      (27 years, 5'10", B.Com,MBA) employed in Kuwait
      in a reputed I.T. firm. The girl should be
      professionally qualified (Btech/ MSc IT/ MCA
      or equivalent with good knowledge and working
      experience in Oracle, Sybase, .Net, Java), God
      fearing, fair, good looking with good character.
      Interested parents may respond to
      <mailto:drjacobthomas@ yahoo.com>

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2115A12
      ********************

      Orthodox Syrian Christian parents staying in Kuwait
      invite proposal for their eldest son, 27 years, BE
      (BIT), MBA (UK), working as Electronic Engineer in
      Kuwait. Both parents and the boy are well placed. The
      younger son is studying in Karla for final year MBBS.
      Prefer professionally qualified, Syrian christian,
      fair, good looking with good character. Interested
      parents may respond to email:
      babujohnvarghese@ yahoo.com
      or Telephone 00965 9034342

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2114A14
      ********************
      Retired Jacobite parents invite proposals for their son B-tech.Aged
      30,Height 180cms,medium complexion working in a British company in
      Dubai,having family status,coming on leave in September.From parents
      of equally qualified girls.Preference to B-tech civil/Electrical.

      Contact No :0481-2571575
      Mobile:9447053879

      E-mail:kkzachariah@ hotmail.com

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 2113A15
      ********************
      Ancient Orthodox Christian Parents Invite Alliance for
      Son, B-TECH(IIT), MBA (US). Age 29 years and a month. Height
      167cms.
      Prefer well educated, syrian christian girl born and brought
      up in INDIA. with good family back ground.
      Boy is well employed in NY on H1 Visa.Perference is for girl who
      is emloyed in and aruond NY .
      Contact -E-mail" achammak@y... "

      REF NO: MTM 2112A17

      US settled Indian orthodox parents invites proposals
      for their son, US citizen, 27/169, fair, hansome,Godfearing
      with exemplary character; BS degree in Computer science,
      working as software Engineer and also studying for
      MS computer science, from parents of fair, beatiful,
      Godfearing, girls with exemplary character.
      write to: geo248@ hotmail.com