Re: Obituary: Rev. Fr. Dr. P.C Eapen, Mysore

  • Thomas P
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2005
      It is a sad news. From the messages of Achen in ICON, we can
      understand that he was a great defender of the Orthodox Church. May
      his soul rest in permanent peace with all departed holy priests of the
      Orthodox faith and receive the crown given to priests who celebrated
      in their hands the blood and body of Christ in pure faith. May his
      prayers give us strength.

      mochanamachaaryarkkekuka - haleluia - shreshtamathaam
      thanu-rakthangale - mochanamezhuvan pavana bali peede kaikalil
      akhoshichavaray ...

      nirmala madbahayil Karthru snehal sushrushichoram vaidikare pinchellum
      vanneerenmar devagare
      bhangya deiva-sutha! ninne sushrushichoru vaidikare ninnagamana maha
      naalil orthu mukha prabhayekename.

      Thomas