36236RE: Must Hear - A message by HG Ivanios on Jesus Prayer

  • George Abraham
    Apr 14, 2014

      Dear George Varghese,

      Million Thanks. This is a great treasure for our present & future generations to come.

      Very apt posting for the Passion Week.

      God Bless !!!

      George Abraham

      Must Hear - A message by HG Ivanios on Jesus Prayer

      http://www.icon.org.in/misc/mar_ivanios_jp.mp3 http://www.icon.org.in/misc/mar_ivanios_jp.mp3

      Continuing in light of the video of HG Mar Ivanios .
      HG Mar Ivanios of Memory Eternal gave a talk on Jesus Prayer at the request of the organizers at the Centenary celebration of MGOCSM in 2008. HG asks to turn our attention to God to live courageously as Orthodox Christians through Jesus Prayer.
      We have been blessed that Marthoman TV was present at that time to take the audio recording. Sharing it here so that HG's words touch each of us as we enter the Holy Week
      In prayers
      George Varghese
      Calgary, Canada

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic