35397Should we entertain any mediation now / fall into a trap ?

  • George Easaw
    Oct 20, 2013

      It is really strange how the patriarchate faction is behaving after losing the case for custody of kolencherry church. A cheap ploy as we all know.

      If they had won the case would they have entertained any compromise like mediation etc ? Mediation works till before the court verdict. Should the pat faction behave like cry babies all the time ? Dr. Babu Paul was a respected civil servant fully aware of the law and why are they not taking him into confidence ?

      Now with the SC getting ready to give final judgements reg other churches like kothamangalam etc it is going to be a bothersome journey for the church authorities..

      George Easaw
      Bangalore

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic