23270Re: The Orthodox Study Bible

  • Abraham Chirackal, Davenport, Iowa
    May 1, 2009
      Dear Kurien Daniel Achen, Thank you for bringing this subject. As you said, the new Orthodox Study Bible is a valuable resource. Do you know whether our church had any input into this project? Also, is anybody working on a Malayalam translation? I think it will be a good project to undertake collectively by the both factions of our Church.

      It will be beneficial to all of us, if our seminary students or somebody knowledgeable make a side-by-side comparison with catholic and protestant translations.

      Thank you,
      Abraham Chirackal, Davenport, Iowa
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic