21003Web Radio Broadcasting Inauguration & Punnya Sruti CD Releasing Ceremony

  • Asish Punnose, Netherlands
    Sep 1, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      With the blessings of the Almighty Lord and Parumala Thirumeni, we
      are happy to announce the inauguration of the Official Malankara
      Orthodox Church Radio and release of the new music CD on 05th
      September, 2008 (Friday) by the Catholicos of the East and Malankara
      Metropolitan, H.H.Moran Mor Baselios Marthoma Didymus I. The
      inaugural ceremony is being conducted at Parumala Seminary from 11.00 AM (IST)
      and is also presided by the Catholicos Designate H.B. Paulose Mar
      Milithios and our other metropolitans. Please check the website
      (http://www.orthodoxchurch.fm) to see the details of the programme.

      Steps are being taken to live webcast the complete inauguration on
      05th September from 11 AM IST. The live audio broadcast would be
      available in the Web Radio: http://www.orthodoxchurch.fm and the live
      video webcast would be available on the Web TV:
      http://www.orthodoxchurch.tv.

      The music CD named "Punnya Sruti" is a beautiful composition
      depicting the entire life of our beloved Parumala Thirumeni, composed
      by the famous musical director Sri. Alleppey Ranganath. Steps are
      being taken to distribute this blissful composition to all Indian
      Orthodox Churches.

      The test phase of the Official Malankara Orthodox Church Radio
      (http://www.orthodoxchurch.fm) is progressing successfully.The radio
      is currently available only through online. You can also access the
      radio through the mirror site : http://www.orthodoxchurchradio.com.

      We have also explained the technical details like installing a plugin
      to listen to the radio. Kindly check the technical information in the
      site http://www.orthodoxchurchradio.com/index.php/technical-info. If
      you face any other difficulties please feel free to contact us via
      http://www.orthodoxchurchradio.com/index.php/feedback.

      We would like to take this opportunity to extend our heartful
      gratitude to the Catholicos of the East H.H Moran Mor Baselios
      Marthoma Didymus I, Catholicos Designate H.B. Paulose Mar Milithios
      and the Holy Synod for all the blessings and support during this
      endeavour. We would also like to thank each of you who remembered us
      in your prayers and contributed to the success of this new
      initiative.

      We are concluding by placing this endeavour in the powerful hands of
      our Parumala Thirumeni.

      On behalf of Rev. Fr. M.D John, Parumala Seminary Manager and the FM
      Team,

      Asish Punnose,
      Netherlands