Documentary film on Dr Abdul Kalam - A worthy gift to youngsters

  • Prime Point Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 29, 2008
      dear friends

      Last week, a documentary on Dr Abdul Kalam (former President of India) was released at Chennai.  This documentarry is the committed effort of one Mr P Dhanapal, a great admirer and fan of Dr Kalam.  Mr Dhanapal spent around 30 months in this task to collect the various information on the life of Dr Kalam and various clippings.  This is the first documentary on the life of Dr Kalam.

      This documentary titled "A little dream" runs for 60 minutes.  This is a story in story type.  A grand father tells his grand son on the greatness of Dr Abdul Kalam.  In the process, various clippings from the speeches of Dr Kalam have been incorported.

      Inorder to spread the message of Dr Kalam, Mr Dhanapal has priced this VCD at Rs.50/-.  It is a great treasure and can be given as gift to youngsters and students.

      I have recorded a podcast interview with Mr Dhanapal on this documentary film.  Please listen to the podcast of Mr Dhanapal and also watch 6 minutes trailer of the docu film at

      If anybody wants to get the VCD, you may contact Mr Dhanapal at pdhanapal@... or can be contacted at 09282235990

      You may also circulate this information to your contacts.

      K. Srinivasan
      Moderator

    • pdhanapal
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 30, 2008
        Dear Shri.K.Srinivasan

        I express my sincere thanks to you for posting a write-up on my
        documentary film on Dr.APJ.Abdul Kalam.

        I've priced the CD at Rs.50. I want to extend 10% discount for India
        Vision Group members as a gesture to Mr.Srinivasan and valued members
        of this group.

        Thanking you again
        Sincerely yours
        P.Dhanapal
        Mob: 92822 35990

        --- In India_Vision_2020@yahoogroups.com, "Prime Point Srinivasan"
        <prpoint@...> wrote:

        > dear friends
        >
        > Last week, a documentary on Dr Abdul Kalam (former President of
        India) was
        > released at Chennai. This documentarry is the committed effort of
        one Mr P
        > Dhanapal, a great admirer and fan of Dr Kalam. Mr Dhanapal spent
        around 30
        > months in this task to collect the various information on the life
        of Dr
        > Kalam and various clippings. This is the first documentary on the
        life of
        > Dr Kalam.
        >
        > This documentary titled "A little dream" runs for 60 minutes. This
        is a
        > story in story type. A grand father tells his grand son on the
        greatness of
        > Dr Abdul Kalam. In the process, various clippings from the
        speeches of Dr
        > Kalam have been incorported.
        >
        > Inorder to spread the message of Dr Kalam, Mr Dhanapal has priced
        this VCD
        > at Rs.50/-. It is a great treasure and can be given as gift to
        youngsters
        > and students.
        >
        > I have recorded a podcast interview with Mr Dhanapal on this
        documentary
        > film. Please listen to the podcast of Mr Dhanapal and also watch 6
        minutes
        > trailer of the docu film at
        >
        > http://poduniversal.blogspot.com/2008/01/documentary-film-on-dr-
        abdul-kalam.html

        > If anybody wants to get the VCD, you may contact Mr Dhanapal at
        > pdhanapal@... or can be contacted at 09282235990
        >
        > You may also circulate this information to your contacts.
        >
        > K. Srinivasan
        > Moderator

      • Shiva Pas
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 31, 2008
          Hello Dhanapal,

            This is a great piece of work done which I firmly believe is going to inspire many youth on Dr.Kalam's Vision. As you had mentioned in your interview , this is the first visual media coverage on Dr.Kalam's life.

            To take this to more young people, especially students, India Vision would strive to send this CD to atleast 100 Rural Schools. This would be  a great source of inspiration to them.

           All the very best in all future social initiatives .

          Regards
          shiva

          <prpoint@... > wrote:

          > dear friends
          >
          > Last week, a documentary on Dr Abdul Kalam (former President of
          India) was
          > released at Chennai. This documentarry is the committed effort of
          one Mr P
          > Dhanapal, a great admirer and fan of Dr Kalam. Mr Dhanapal spent
          around 30
          > months in this task to collect the various information on the life
          of Dr
          > Kalam and various clippings. This is the first documentary on the
          life of
          > Dr Kalam.
          >
          > This documentary titled "A little dream" runs for 60 minutes. This
          is a
          > story in story type. A grand father tells his grand son on the
          greatness of
          > Dr Abdul Kalam. In the process, various clippings from the
          speeches of Dr
          > Kalam have been incorported.
          >
          > Inorder to spread the message of Dr Kalam, Mr Dhanapal has priced
          this VCD
          > at Rs.50/-. It is a great treasure and can be given as gift to
          youngsters
          > and students.
          >
          > I have recorded a podcast interview with Mr Dhanapal on this
          documentary
          > film. Please listen to the podcast of Mr Dhanapal and also watch 6
          minutes
          > trailer of the docu film at
          >
          > http://poduniversal .blogspot. com/2008/ 01/documentary- film-on-dr-
          abdul-kalam. html

          > If anybody wants to get the VCD, you may contact Mr Dhanapal at
          > pdhanapal@.. . or can be contacted at 09282235990
          >
          > You may also circulate this information to your contacts.
          >
          > K. Srinivasan
          > Moderator

        • Balamurugan
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
            Dhanapal,

            Had a look into the trailer... I wish to see the complete one. Ofcource i will pay for the good work done.

            Hi Shiva,

            Sending it to schools is a very good idea. If we can arrive at the list of schools then i wish i can work on contributing the logistics to provide it to schools. Even we can work on a pay per access to watch the video online so that it can reach many and eliminate the hassle of shipping it to the person who ordered it.
            Let me know your thoughts.

            Regards,

            T Balamurugan

               DpMd Corner                         http://forum.rock2b.com

               Innovation Centre                 http://vision.rock2b.com

            " A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;
            an optimist sees an opportunity in every difficulty."

            <prpoint@... > wrote:

            > dear friends
            >
            > Last week, a documentary on Dr Abdul Kalam (former President of
            India) was
            > released at Chennai. This documentarry is the committed effort of
            one Mr P
            > Dhanapal, a great admirer and fan of Dr Kalam. Mr Dhanapal spent
            around 30
            > months in this task to collect the various information on the life
            of Dr
            > Kalam and various clippings. This is the first documentary on the
            life of
            > Dr Kalam.
            >
            > This documentary titled "A little dream" runs for 60 minutes. This
            is a
            > story in story type. A grand father tells his grand son on the
            greatness of
            > Dr Abdul Kalam. In the process, various clippings from the
            speeches of Dr
            > Kalam have been incorported.
            >
            > Inorder to spread the message of Dr Kalam, Mr Dhanapal has priced
            this VCD
            > at Rs.50/-. It is a great treasure and can be given as gift to
            youngsters
            > and students.
            >
            > I have recorded a podcast interview with Mr Dhanapal on this
            documentary
            > film. Please listen to the podcast of Mr Dhanapal and also watch 6
            minutes
            > trailer of the docu film at
            >
            > http://poduniversal .blogspot. com/2008/ 01/documentary- film-on-dr-
            abdul-kalam. html

            > If anybody wants to get the VCD, you may contact Mr Dhanapal at
            > pdhanapal@.. . or can be contacted at 09282235990
            >
            > You may also circulate this information to your contacts.
            >
            > K. Srinivasan
            > Moderator

          • Shiva Pas
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
              Bala

               Thanks a lot for coming forward. I will dicuss with Ravi this weekend & come up with a list of schools. I will send it to you fore review.
               Online access also a good idea. But govt schools I really do not know.
              Another logistic is do the Govt schools have CD player. I know they have TV :-) !!

              Lets see. We have to consider all these.

              Thanks
              shiva

              +----------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------+

              <prpoint@... > wrote:

              > dear friends
              >
              > Last week, a documentary on Dr Abdul Kalam (former President of
              India) was
              > released at Chennai. This documentarry is the committed effort of
              one Mr P
              > Dhanapal, a great admirer and fan of Dr Kalam. Mr Dhanapal spent
              around 30
              > months in this task to collect the various information on the life
              of Dr
              > Kalam and various clippings. This is the first documentary on the
              life of
              > Dr Kalam.
              >
              > This documentary titled "A little dream" runs for 60 minutes. This
              is a
              > story in story type. A grand father tells his grand son on the
              greatness of
              > Dr Abdul Kalam. In the process, various clippings from the
              speeches of Dr
              > Kalam have been incorported.
              >
              > Inorder to spread the message of Dr Kalam, Mr Dhanapal has priced
              this VCD
              > at Rs.50/-. It is a great treasure and can be given as gift to
              youngsters
              > and students.
              >
              > I have recorded a podcast interview with Mr Dhanapal on this
              documentary
              > film. Please listen to the podcast of Mr Dhanapal and also watch 6
              minutes
              > trailer of the docu film at
              >
              > http://poduniversal .blogspot. com/2008/ 01/documentary- film-on-dr-
              abdul-kalam. html

              > If anybody wants to get the VCD, you may contact Mr Dhanapal at
              > pdhanapal@.. . or can be contacted at 09282235990
              >
              > You may also circulate this information to your contacts.
              >
              > K. Srinivasan
              > Moderator

            • P Dhanapal
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                Thanks for your mail.

                If you are in Chennai,

                CDs are available in

                1. Connexions, Anna Nagar & Saligramam
                2. Odyssey, Adyar
                3. New Book Lands, T.Nagar.
                4. Landmark, Nungambakkam (will be available from Monday, landmark alone)
                5. Kizhakku Pathippagam, Eldams Road

                Thank you
                Regards

                <prpoint@... > wrote:

                > dear friends
                >
                > Last week, a documentary on Dr Abdul Kalam (former President of
                India) was
                > released at Chennai. This documentarry is the committed effort of
                one Mr P
                > Dhanapal, a great admirer and fan of Dr Kalam. Mr Dhanapal spent
                around 30
                > months in this task to collect the various information on the life
                of Dr
                > Kalam and various clippings. This is the first documentary on the
                life of
                > Dr Kalam.
                >
                > This documentary titled "A little dream" runs for 60 minutes. This
                is a
                > story in story type. A grand father tells his grand son on the
                greatness of
                > Dr Abdul Kalam. In the process, various clippings from the
                speeches of Dr
                > Kalam have been incorported.
                >
                > Inorder to spread the message of Dr Kalam, Mr Dhanapal has priced
                this VCD
                > at Rs.50/-. It is a great treasure and can be given as gift to
                youngsters
                > and students.
                >
                > I have recorded a podcast interview with Mr Dhanapal on this
                documentary
                > film. Please listen to the podcast of Mr Dhanapal and also watch 6
                minutes
                > trailer of the docu film at
                >
                > http://poduniversal .blogspot. com/2008/ 01/documentary- film-on-dr-
                abdul-kalam. html

                > If anybody wants to get the VCD, you may contact Mr Dhanapal at
                > pdhanapal@.. . or can be contacted at 09282235990
                >
                > You may also circulate this information to your contacts.
                >
                > K. Srinivasan
                > Moderator

              • pdhanapal
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                  Dear Mr.Shiva

                  Thanks for your comments.

                  Your idea is really great. I'll give you all 100 CDs for the special
                  discount of 25%, since it is reaching rural schools.

                  Once again thanks for your efforts.

                  Thank you
                  Sincerely yours
                  P.Dhanapal

                  --- In India_Vision_2020@yahoogroups.com, Shiva Pas <shivapas@...>
                  wrote:

> [...]
                  > speeches of Dr
                  > > Kalam have been incorported.
                  > >
                  > > Inorder to spread the message of Dr Kalam, Mr Dhanapal has
                  priced
                  > this VCD
                  > > at Rs.50/-. It is a great treasure and can be given as gift to
                  > youngsters
                  > > and students.
                  > >
                  > > I have recorded a podcast interview with Mr Dhanapal on this
                  > documentary
                  > > film. Please listen to the podcast of Mr Dhanapal and also
                  watch 6
                  > minutes
                  > > trailer of the docu film at
                  > >
                  > > http://poduniversal.blogspot.com/2008/01/documentary-film-on-dr-
                  > abdul-kalam.html
                  > >
                  > > If anybody wants to get the VCD, you may contact Mr Dhanapal at
                  > > pdhanapal@ or can be contacted at 09282235990
                  > >
                  > > You may also circulate this information to your contacts.

                • swati mehta
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                    p dhanapal,
                                  great work done by you.i really appreciate your hard work of 30 months and even more......
                    i wish you best of luck and promise to spread the message to as many people as i can.becz people in  INDIA need to know more about the great personality Dr.Kalam.

                    <prpoint@... > wrote:

                    > dear friends
                    >
                    > Last week, a documentary on Dr Abdul Kalam (former President of
                    India) was
                    > released at Chennai. This documentarry is the committed effort of
                    one Mr P
                    > Dhanapal, a great admirer and fan of Dr Kalam. Mr Dhanapal spent
                    around 30
                    > months in this task to collect the various information on the life
                    of Dr
                    > Kalam and various clippings. This is the first documentary on the
                    life of
                    > Dr Kalam.
                    >
                    > This documentary titled "A little dream" runs for 60 minutes. This
                    is a
                    > story in story type. A grand father tells his grand son on the
                    greatness of
                    > Dr Abdul Kalam. In the process, various clippings from the
                    speeches of Dr
                    > Kalam have been incorported.
                    >
                    > Inorder to spread the message of Dr Kalam, Mr Dhanapal has priced
                    this VCD
                    > at Rs.50/-. It is a great treasure and can be given as gift to
                    youngsters
                    > and students.
                    >
                    > I have recorded a podcast interview with Mr Dhanapal on this
                    documentary
                    > film. Please listen to the podcast of Mr Dhanapal and also watch 6
                    minutes
                    > trailer of the docu film at
                    >
                    > http://poduniversal .blogspot. com/2008/ 01/documentary- film-on-dr-
                    abdul-kalam. html

                    > If anybody wants to get the VCD, you may contact Mr Dhanapal at
                    > pdhanapal@.. . or can be contacted at 09282235990
                    >
                    > You may also circulate this information to your contacts.
                    >
                    > K. Srinivasan
                    > Moderator

                  • Venkatesh Manickavachagan
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                      Hi,
                      I live in Michigan and would like to show the documentary to the kids living here.
                      Do you have someone in US to whom I can approach for the VCD.

                      Thanks,
                      Venkatesh

                      wrote:

> [...]
                      > > Kalam have been incorported.
                      > >
                      > > Inorder to spread the message of Dr Kalam, Mr Dhanapal has
                      priced
                      > this VCD
                      > > at Rs.50/-. It is a great treasure and can be given as gift to
                      > youngsters
                      > > and students.
                      > >
                      > > I have recorded a podcast interview with Mr Dhanapal on this
                      > documentary
                      > > film. Please listen to the podcast of Mr Dhanapal and also
                      watch 6
                      > minutes
                      > > trailer of the docu film at
                      > >
                      > > http://poduniversal .blogspot. com/2008/ 01/documentary- film-on-dr-
                      > abdul-kalam. html
                      > >
                      > > If anybody wants to get the VCD, you may contact Mr Dhanapal at
                      > > pdhanapal@ or can be contacted at 09282235990
                      > >
                      > > You may also circulate this information to your contacts.

                    • Balamurugan
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 3, 2008
                        Shiva,

                        All the govt schools in TN has a computer lab with CD player attached to it. So it should be fine there.

                        And I think many in US will like to see the CD... Can you discuss with Dhanapal on pay per click kind of setup to make it viewable online?

                        <prpoint@... > wrote:

                        > dear friends
                        >
                        > Last week, a documentary on Dr Abdul Kalam (former President of
                        India) was
                        > released at Chennai. This documentarry is the committed effort of
                        one Mr P
                        > Dhanapal, a great admirer and fan of Dr Kalam. Mr Dhanapal spent
                        around 30
                        > months in this task to collect the various information on the life
                        of Dr
                        > Kalam and various clippings. This is the first documentary on the
                        life of
                        > Dr Kalam.
                        >
                        > This documentary titled "A little dream" runs for 60 minutes. This
                        is a
                        > story in story type. A grand father tells his grand son on the
                        greatness of
                        > Dr Abdul Kalam. In the process, various clippings from the
                        speeches of Dr
                        > Kalam have been incorported.
                        >
                        > Inorder to spread the message of Dr Kalam, Mr Dhanapal has priced
                        this VCD
                        > at Rs.50/-. It is a great treasure and can be given as gift to
                        youngsters
                        > and students.
                        >
                        > I have recorded a podcast interview with Mr Dhanapal on this
                        documentary
                        > film. Please listen to the podcast of Mr Dhanapal and also watch 6
                        minutes
                        > trailer of the docu film at
                        >
                        > http://poduniversal .blogspot. com/2008/ 01/documentary- film-on-dr-
                        abdul-kalam. html

                        > If anybody wants to get the VCD, you may contact Mr Dhanapal at
                        > pdhanapal@.. . or can be contacted at 09282235990
                        >
                        > You may also circulate this information to your contacts.
                        >
                        > K. Srinivasan
                        > Moderator

                      • nitin rajain
                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 3, 2008

                          where i can recieve this cd in delhi??
                          rest one more thing i wn ask m wrking as a teacher .. wat way i shld persue if u pple wnt to frwrd this cd to school kids....

                          thnx....

                          Simply Marry
                        • pdhanapal
                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 3, 2008
                            Dear Shiva & Bala

                            It is a good effort from your side.

                            Bala, can you advice me on 'pay per click for online viewing'?

                            I have applied for payment gateway and it is approved also. May be
                            I'll be able to sell online in 10 days time. I want to include Bala's
                            idea also.

                            Thank you
                            Regards
                            Dhanapal

                            --- In India_Vision_2020@yahoogroups.com, "pdhanapal" <pdhanapal@...>
                            wrote:

> [...]
                            > > > Kalam have been incorported.
                            > > >
                            > > > Inorder to spread the message of Dr Kalam, Mr Dhanapal has
                            > priced
                            > > this VCD
                            > > > at Rs.50/-. It is a great treasure and can be given as gift
                            > > youngsters
                            > > > and students.
                            > > >
                            > > > I have recorded a podcast interview with Mr Dhanapal on this
                            > > documentary
                            > > > film. Please listen to the podcast of Mr Dhanapal and also
                            > watch 6
                            > > minutes
                            > > > trailer of the docu film at
                            > > >
                            > > > http://poduniversal.blogspot.com/2008/01/documentary-film-on-
                            dr-
                            > > abdul-kalam.html
                            > > >
                            > > > If anybody wants to get the VCD, you may contact Mr Dhanapal at
                            > > > pdhanapal@ or can be contacted at 09282235990
                            > > >
                            > > > You may also circulate this information to your contacts.

                          • pdhanapal
                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 3, 2008
                              Dear Members

                              I am getting regular enquiries for purchasing CD on Dr.APJ.Abdul
                              Kalam's life documentary. I'm posting this message for the
                              information to all India Vision members.

                              At present the CD is available for sale in Chennai and other parts of
                              Tamil Nadu only. (In Chennai, CDs are available in New Book Lands -
                              North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Odyssey - Adyar, Connexions - Anna NAgar &
                              Saligramam, Landmark - Nungambakkam). I am negotiating with a
                              national distributor for selling across country.

                              Also I am working on online payment gateway which will be ready in
                              few days time.

                              For time being I'm giving two options to get my CD:
                              (If you want some copies I can deliver it from Chennai. One CD is
                              priced at Rs.50 (For India Vision Memebers RS.45) and I don't charge
                              for postage if order is for the value of Rs.250. Otherwise you can
                              add Rs. 30 for delivery charges.)

                              1. You can deposit cash or cheque in my IDBI Bank account.
                              Details: Account Name; Minveli Media Works, Bank & Branch; IDBI Bank,
                              Coimbatore,
                              A/c No: 006102000041797. Please email me after making the payment
                              with your complete postal address.

                              2. Send 'at par' cheque or DD to my address (if you don't have at par
                              cheque, please add Rs.50 for outstation cheques):
                              P.Dhanapal, Minveli Media Works, 4-F, 6th Block, CEEBROS Park, 6,RK
                              Salai, Valasaravakkam, Chennai - 600 087.
                              Mobile: (0) 92822 35990.

                              Thank you
                              Regards
                              Dhanapal

                              --- In India_Vision_2020@yahoogroups.com, "nitin rajain" <nr_17@...>
                              wrote:

                              > where i can recieve this cd in delhi??
                              > rest one more thing i wn ask m wrking as a teacher .. wat way i
                              shld persue if u pple wnt to frwrd this cd to school kids....

                              > thnx....
                              >

                              > On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 swati mehta wrote :
                              > >p dhanapal,
                              > > great work done by you.i really appreciate your
                              hard work of
                              > >30 months and even more......
                              > >i wish you best of luck and promise to spread the message to as
                              many people
                              > >as i can.becz people in INDIA need to know more about the great
                              personality
                              > >Dr.Kalam.
                              > >
                              > >On Feb 2, 2008 3:50 AM, Balamurugan <balarichard@...> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > > Dhanapal,
                              > > >
                              > > > Had a look into the trailer... I wish to see the complete one.
                              Ofcource i
                              > > > will pay for the good work done.
                              > > >
                              > > > Hi Shiva,
                              > > >
                              > > > Sending it to schools is a very good idea. If we can arrive at
                              the list of
                              > > > schools then i wish i can work on contributing the logistics to
                              provide it
                              > > > to schools. Even we can work on a pay per access to watch the
                              video online
                              > > > so that it can reach many and eliminate the hassle of shipping
                              it to the
                              > > > person who ordered it.
                              > > > Let me know your thoughts.
                              > > >

                              > > > *
                              > > >
                              > > > Regards,
                              > > >

                              > > > T Balamurugan
                              > > >

                              > > > +---------------------------------------------------------------
                              --------+

                              > > > DpMd Corner http://forum.rock2b.com
                              > > >
                              > > > Innovation Centre http://vision.rock2b.com
                              > > >
                              > > > +---------------------------------------------------------------
                              --------+

                              > > > *
                              > > > **
                              > > > *" A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; **
                              > > > **an optimist sees an opportunity in every difficulty."*
                              > > > **
                              > > > **

                            • raj kamal
                              Message 14 of 14 , Feb 7, 2008
                                hello Sir
                                Iam Kalam Nagappan doing my engg in st josephs Coll, Chennai .With our freinds we have started a trust called as YOUNG HELPING MINDS under which we help few students for their education .We are a great followers of kalam we would love to take care of the rural students in rural sector in chennai and we also have students in trichy, caddalore, madurai , salem and other parts of tamil nadu .We would love to distribute the CD of kalams life .So please send us the list of the rural schools that u have planned to give the CD

                                <prpoint@... > wrote:

                                > dear friends
                                >
                                > Last week, a documentary on Dr Abdul Kalam (former President of
                                India) was
                                > released at Chennai. This documentarry is the committed effort of
                                one Mr P
                                > Dhanapal, a great admirer and fan of Dr Kalam. Mr Dhanapal spent
                                around 30
                                > months in this task to collect the various information on the life
                                of Dr
                                > Kalam and various clippings. This is the first documentary on the
                                life of
                                > Dr Kalam.
                                >
                                > This documentary titled "A little dream" runs for 60 minutes. This
                                is a
                                > story in story type. A grand father tells his grand son on the
                                greatness of
                                > Dr Abdul Kalam. In the process, various clippings from the
                                speeches of Dr
                                > Kalam have been incorported.
                                >
                                > Inorder to spread the message of Dr Kalam, Mr Dhanapal has priced
                                this VCD
                                > at Rs.50/-. It is a great treasure and can be given as gift to
                                youngsters
                                > and students.
                                >
                                > I have recorded a podcast interview with Mr Dhanapal on this
                                documentary
                                > film. Please listen to the podcast of Mr Dhanapal and also watch 6
                                minutes
                                > trailer of the docu film at
                                >
                                > http://poduniversal .blogspot. com/2008/ 01/documentary- film-on-dr-
                                abdul-kalam. html

                                > If anybody wants to get the VCD, you may contact Mr Dhanapal at
                                > pdhanapal@.. . or can be contacted at 09282235990
                                >
                                > You may also circulate this information to your contacts.
                                >
                                > K. Srinivasan
                                > Moderator

                                With regards
                                RM.NAGAPPAN Alies RAJ KAMAL
                                Ph no:9840390517
                                Res no: 044 26584942

                                Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.