a help needed...

  • arv vaz
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 12, 2007
      hello evry1,,,

      can any1 send me a ecopy of the book
      Wings of Fire by Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam sir.
      i havnt got an oppurtunity to read dis book till nw.
      so please.
      my mail id  is :::
      arv_vazu@...

      arv vazudevan

      Ignited minds of the youth is the most powerful resource
      on the earth, above the earth and under the earth

      ----frm de gr8 Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.

    • guna sekaran
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 13, 2007
        It is avaibalbe  in all the leading bookstore.
        get one and read it
        alfa

        arv_vazu@yahoo. com