NOV19 Evolution of Brahmi script syllable ka- possibly from Indus Script hieroglyph kaṇḍa, 'arrow' rebus: 'implements/sword' Mirror: http://tinyurl.com/kalyan97
A painter's bungalow and his unfulfilled wish TNN | Oct 2, 2015, 01.21PM IST AHMEDABAD: His art marked a historic turn in development of Indian modern artymalaiya
Counterfeits and Bribery Plague Indian Art Market artnet News, Tuesday, July 1, 2014 Rabindranath Tagore, Nritya (1933) Photo via Bid and HammerA scourgeymalaiya
For discussion and announcements about archaeology in the Indian subcontinent and greater India. Study and analysis of history through artifacts and texts, and its implications.
Major web resources:
- Archaeological Survey of India
- Archaeological Sites
- The History, Mystery, and Diversity of India (kamat.com)
- Templenet Encyclopedia
- Resources: general,
- Art & Iconography (Prof. Gudrun Bühnemann)
Sarasvati Sindhu (Vedic / Indus) Civilization, Language and Script
Ancient India, by Richard Hooker
- Languages and Scripts of India
- Indian Coins by Nupam
- Scaffold: WWW Architectural Project
- Apr 17, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.