Re: [Ind-Arch] literacy in post-harappan india

  • Ram Varmha
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2013
      Mr. Sujay Rao,
      A remarkable paper and well composed. Thanks!
      Regards,
      Ram

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2013
        Dear Ram,

        Thank you !

        Sujay

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2013
          dear Kalyan,

          Thank you ! The Illiterate Harappan theory  is meaningless  - it was a logo-syllabic script . all evidence points to this !! all our papers are self-explanatory.

          They are trying to fool everyone using wrong terminologies.

          As Indians, i demand that we don't tolerate crap and INSIST on higher standards in scholarship.

          THIS IS A MUST- ALL of you must demand this as well

          Sujay