Re: literacy in post-harappan india

  • Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2013
      Remarkable analyses by Sujay Rao Mandavilli. Hopefully, the proponents of Illiterate Harappan hypotheses will reconsider their views.

      http://tinyurl.com/d2upghk Steffen Terp Laursen ab. arch. epig. 2010: 21: 96–134 (2010) "The westward transmission of Indus Valleysealing technology: origin and development of the `Gulf Type' seal and other administrativetechnologies in Early Dilmun,c.2100–2000 BC"

      This should add weight to Sujay's assertion that Indus Script is a writing system.

      Kalyanaraman

      --- In IndiaArchaeology@yahoogroups.com, "sujay r" <sujayrao2000@...> wrote:

      > this deals with the origin of brahmi also
      >
      > --- In IndiaArchaeology@yahoogroups.com, "sujay r" <sujayrao2000@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Please find my fifth research paper to be published in a peer reviewed journal. this deals with literacy in post-harappan india. this is a logical and self-explanatory paper. to state the very obvious, literacy always existed in post-harappan india in isolated pockets - this paper follows a multi-disciplinary approach
      > >
      > > Sujay Rao Mandavilli
      > >
      > > http://www.scribd.com/doc/127306265/Sujay-Post-Harappan-Literacy-Final-Final-Final

    • Ram Varmha
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2013
        Mr. Sujay Rao,
        A remarkable paper and well composed. Thanks!
        Regards,
        Ram

        Please find my fifth research paper to be published in a peer reviewed journal. this deals with literacy in post-harappan india. this is a logical and self-explanatory paper. to state the very obvious, literacy always existed in post-harappan india in isolated pockets - this paper follows a multi-disciplinary approach

        Sujay Rao Mandavilli

        http://www.scribd.com/doc/127306265/Sujay-Post-Harappan-Literacy-Final-Final-Final

      • sujay rao
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2013
          Dear Ram,

          Thank you !

          Sujay

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2013
            dear Kalyan,

            Thank you ! The Illiterate Harappan theory  is meaningless  - it was a logo-syllabic script . all evidence points to this !! all our papers are self-explanatory.

            They are trying to fool everyone using wrong terminologies.

            As Indians, i demand that we don't tolerate crap and INSIST on higher standards in scholarship.

            THIS IS A MUST- ALL of you must demand this as well

            Sujay