What Diapers Are To Me

  • babybambambabybambam
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2009
      for me would be the comfort that i get knowing that if im in the
      car or shopping that i can go to the bathroom and not worrie.
      I hate public restrooms there nasty. Aslo i pee alot so i need
      the extra protection .
      Im a 23 year old that wair's all day every day and at night
      it started out to be a hastle now its a lifestyle and no one will
      change it MABY change THE DIapers But not who i am

      nappy new year lol to all you