Re: [Incont] Re: Newbie

  • medusa569
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1 6:52 AM
      I've tried those but sometimes are visible under dresses and
      pants ,,,especially in the dog days of summer. I favor the over
      flowing dresses during summer but am looking for the pant tops or
      a snazzy lightweight top cover.... indian clothing is the closest
      thing i'[ve found that fits all criteria..except they tend to
      make their arms very skinny...

      medusa