Fwd: [peaceanddignitybayarea] FW: Cuauhtemoc Exhibit Reception in Oakland [2 Attachments]

  • Marlene Aguilar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2009

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: George Galvis <sfsapo@...>
      Date: Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 12:31 PM
      Subject: [peaceanddignitybayarea] FW: Cuauhtemoc Exhibit Reception in Oakland [2 Attachments]
      To: peaceanddignitybayarea <peaceanddignitybayarea@yahoogroups.com>

      [Attachment(s) from George Galvis included below]

      George Galvis Llahtakunah atipayninwanqa, tihsimuyuta kuyuchisunchismi. Con el poder de los pueblos moveremos el mundo. With the power of the people we will move the world.

      Please come learn more about the life and role of Cuauhtemoc, a young Mexica-Chontal Warrior and last Tlatoani of the Mexica (Aztec) Nation.

      We will be joined by Linda Velarde & Guillermo Chavez Rosette, jefes of Danza Anahuac and artists out of Taos, New Mexico.
      They will share their knowledge and work supporting the Cuahutemoc's resting place/temple in Ixcateopan, Mexico.

      join us in EastSide Art Alliance for an Art Exhibit & Reception paying homage to the young warrior Cuauhtemoc.
      There will be food, music and community.

      Sunday, August 23 at 6-8pm
      2277 International Blvd. Oakland, Califas 94606

      Tiahui, Prishni

      Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you. Try BingT now.