hi evryone

  • giovanni
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2006
      hi moms,

      first off all i would like to say thank you for having me here
      nad secondly i wanna say sorry for my bad nglish heheheh

      im giovanni 19 yrs old SON from paris searching for some cool moms
      to talk with and to be friends with feel free to send me mail or
      message me in yahoo measanger its Vann_gio69

      hope to see you moms soon muuuuuuaaaaahhhhhhh

      giovanni