Ques re: Moms Group

  • Denette Bartoli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2006
      Hi: I am a new member of this group.  My name is Denette, I am 26 years old and my daughter Hailey is 1 year old.  I was wondering if any of you are located on the Peninsula (San Carlos, San Mateo, Palo Alto, Belmont, Redwood Shore, Redwood City, etc).  If so are there any playgroups we could join.

      Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
      Denette