Hi! Playgroup anyone?

  • Cara
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2005
      Hi - I haven't posted in a while, but I wanted to see if anyone was
      interested in meeting up for a playgroup in the Fremont/Newark area. I
      live in Newark with my husband, and my 2 sons - a 3 year old and a 6
      month old. We have been looking for other young families to hang out
      with. Let me know if anyone is interested. I am free Mon, Tues and Wed.

      Cara