Opening a daycare

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005
      My name is Linda and I have just joined! I teach some natural health
      courses and also one on how to start your own home daycare business.
      It's a great way to earn tons of money and enjoy being at home with
      your own kids! It's very low cost and I've received great reviews from
      my students!

      Blessings,
      Linda
      http://www.lindacleary.com/classes
      (It's near the bottom of the page)
    • jen schild
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005
        Hi Linda,

        I sawyour are opening a day care? Where are is your day care loacated?
        I'm in need of Day care for my 19 month old daughter! I live in san ramon but work in walnut creek.

        Thank you,
        jen