anyone want a trainer?

  • emilyss98
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2005
      Hey guys, I have 36 sessions (1 hour each) with a personal trainer in
      Danville that I'm not going to be able to use. I'd like to find
      someone who wants them. They've already been paid for ($1800), and
      I'm
      asking for $1000 or best offer.

      The gym is Danville Fitness Factory. The trainer is Jeffrey Creager.
      Here's the website if you want to check it out:

      http://danvillefitnessfactory.com/

      Just let me know if you're interested, the price is totally
      negotiable.

      Emily