SALE SALE SALE - 15 pc Stainless Steel Cookware & Utility Set

  • rodney sugden
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      savingsonline4u.com

      Click to enlargepad15PC CKWARE/UTENSIL SET

      You will love cooking with our Justin Wilson Kitchenware™ by Chef’s Secret® 15pc Stainless Steel 5-ply 18/10 Cookware and Utensil Set featuring “Look While You Cook” glass covers. The beautiful kettle shaped cookware features 24KT goldplated trim, smooth, hard mirror finish for easy cleaning and heat-resistant handles. Set includes 1qt covered saucepan, 2qt covered saucepan, 3qt covered saucepan, 5qt covered roaster, 9-1/2" skillet (roaster cover also fits), and, to complete the set: a stainless set of utensils that include spoon, serving fork, slotted spoon, whisk, spatula and utensil rack. Lifetime warranty.

      Regular Price:  $279.95         Sale Price:  $95.00

      Where else can you get a 15 pc Stainless Steel Cookware and Utility Set for only $95.00?  To take advantage of this great sale, go to http://www.savingsonline4u.com while supplies last.

      Shop online and save money at savingsonline4u.com while helping to raise money for cancer research.