Re: [InYour20sMoms] Lunch on Friday (8/26) at 2:00.

  • jen schild
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2005
      Thank you for the offer but i can't make it tomorrow:(

      We should do a lunch or dinner on a weekend,
      Jen

      Jessica <jmgustafson@...> wrote:
      Hey everyone!

      I just wanted to let you all know that Jenelle, Mary Ann, and I are
      going to get together this Friday for a late lunch at Erik's Deli in
      San Ramon.  If anyone else is free and interested, send one of us an
      e-mail or just show up and introduce yourself!