Hello!

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 9:54 AM
      Hi!

      My name is Jessica, and I just joined the group and am excited to meet
      some other mom's my age in the area. My husband and I moved to San
      Ramon from Minnesota 2 years ago and haven't met very many couples our
      age so far. We just had our first baby in March, Benjamin, and he's 4
      months old now. We're learning as we go along and would love to swap
      stories with other parents going through the same things.
    • Megan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 27, 2007
        I thought I'd announce myself. My name is Megan and I am the mother of
        a beautiful and intelligent little girl. I am glad to be here and look
        forward to chatting with you all.
      • jen schild
        Message 3 of 4 , May 27, 2007
          HI Megan,

          Where do you live? I live in Pittsburg, I have a 3 year old daughter  and then a 4 week old
          son.
          I'm new to this hold chattgroup for mothers!!!! :)
          Looking to meet some other stay at home mom's and having play dates for my little one :)

          Megan <megansblueyes@...> wrote:
          I thought I'd announce myself. My name is Megan and I am the mother of
          a beautiful and intelligent little girl. I am glad to be here and look
          forward to chatting with you all.

          Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

        • Megan
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007