new to the group

  • jjalle1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2005
      Hi everyone!

      My name is Jenelle, I am 21, and live in Concord with my soon-to-be
      husband Joey, and our almost 6 month old son, Jackson. Joey and I
      don't know too many other young couples with kids, so we are very
      excited to get to know all of you! I am a SAHM, and Joey works for
      Starbucks in San Ramon. I love to cook, scrapbook, attend local events,
      go shopping and spend time with family and friends. I can't wait to
      meet everyone and to start making new friends!