Hi!

  • Cara
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 12:15 PM
      Hi-

      I am new to the group and thought I would introduce myself. My name is
      Cara and I live in Newark with muy husband and my 2 sons - ages 3
      years and 4 weeks. None of my friends have kids and most of them live
      out of the area - I am looking for other young moms to hang out with.
      My husband's friends don't have kids either, so it would be nice to
      hang out with other couples who know what it is like to be young
      parents. I look forward to meeting everyone!