Pilates class offered on Saturday - WITH Childcare!!!

  • KadieK
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2010
      Community Pilates class, with child care!

      Sponsored by The Oakland Single Parents' Network

      Come and enjoy an hour of beginner's Pilates instruction, where you can bring
      your kids and make new friends!

      Open to all

      Instructor: Heather Genschmer, Pilates Apprentice

      3:30-4:30 pm

      Fruitvale Presbyterian Church
      2735 MacArthur Boulevard
      Oakland CA, 94602

      Come in the front doors and find us downstairs.

      Please bring your own yoga mat as we will NOT have any to provide at this time.

      Also, please bring friends. The more the merrier!!

      Cost:

      Suggested donation amounts of $10 for Oakland Single Parents' Network members,
      $15 for our friends and larger community.

      Inquire with Kadie at kadie@... if you are interested in
      joining The Oakland Single Parents' Network or have any other questions about
      this event.

      www.oaklandsingleparents.com
      You are not alone. Why should you live like you are?