RE: [InYour20sMoms] Re: NEWIE

  • Linda Modlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2005
      Hi Nikki! I had lost almost all hope for the group! If you decide you want
      to lead the group, I have moms that were in the group but didn't ever sign
      in to yahoo. So, with their permission of course, I can give you all their
      contact info. So, let me know if you want to take care over and I can send
      out an email to everyone asking who wants me to give you their contact info.
      I have a roster that contains everyones' name and age, children's names and
      ages, husband or boyfriend's name and age, working status (at-home,
      full-time, etc), phone number, and address. I, myself, would still like to
      be a part of the group. I just don't have time to lead it anymore. Let me
      know if you have any questions! Thanks!

      Linda Modlin
      925.997.4852