Baby, I need you join me! DON'T PASS ME BY!

  • sm678sky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2008
      Hi, I'm not going to write too much here except to say that I'm looking forward to meeting some good people to spend some time with. Whatever we have in common will be fine as long as we also get along upon first meeting. If you are interested in being with a single mum n serious in love, DON'T PASS ME BY, I am waiting for ya @ http://www.darlingmomonline.zoomshare.com/