Dark Star Adult Novelties

  • blankdots_04
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2008
      Dark Star Adult Novelties

      http://www.darkstaradultnovelties.com

      We Cater To The Sexual Side Of Your Human Being. We have about 20,000
      products in our inventory. We would appreciate you stopping by our store.

      Have a great day.....Dark Star
    • blankdots_04
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2008
        Dark Star Adult Novelties
        We Cater To The Sexual Side Of Your Human Being.

        We have about 20,000 products in our inventory, 10,000 movie titles,
        10,000 sex toys and novelty items. You will find our prices below most
        of our competitors.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2008
          It's time to treat yourself, or partner, to something special this
          new year. Drop by our store, we have thousands of adult toys and DVD's
          to choose from. Enhance your sexual pleasure with something from our
          store.

          Remember that at Dark Star Adult Novelties……..
          We cater to the sexual side of your human being

          Have A Great Day….Dark Star

          http://www.darkstaradultnovelties.com