Hi Parents of Kids and Teens!

  • anaacting
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2007
      Hi Parents of Kids and Teens!
      My name is Ana San,
      If there are children and parents in your group that are interested in
      Free Acting Classes taught by an (IMDB Internet Movie Data Base)
      registered director and father of a teen daughter please reply.
      There are NO FEES for the classes, but we hold the classes in a fast food
      restaurant private party area. So the only requirement is everyone buy
      breakfast
      or lunch. If you don't like fast food, sometimes they have salad or
      juice that you may purchase. The idea is we get the room free if
      people eat there.
      We need a minimum of 16 participants to justify the classes.
      The free actors workshop is four Saturday mornings in a row and
      parents are
      encouraged to get in the act. Please post.
      Ana