Re: NEWIE

  • Amanda Malmborg
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2 12:22 PM
      Welcome to the group Jennifer!

      We recently had a group of mom's (and kids) that got together on the
      21st of February. Currently Linda is seeking a new "group leader" to
      take the reigns for a while. I'm a full time working mother, so I'm
      not able to join a lot of the daytime fuctions, otherwise I'd put my
      name in the ring to be the leader.

      Again - Welcome to the group!

      -Amanda

      --- In InYour20sMoms@yahoogroups.com, ~Jennifer~
      <jenlovespoohbear@y...> wrote:

      > Hi There,
      >
      > How is everyone? I am new to the group and would love to make new
      friends, penpals and smailmail. I am always looking for new great
      friends....
      > My yahoo id is jenlovespoohbear if anyone would ever like to chat
      sometime.

      > My email is jenlovespoohbear@y...
      >
      > Let me tell you a little about myself.... Well my name is Jennifer.
      I am 25 Years Old. I live in California. I am a full time wife and
      mommie.I have been
      > with my husband Kenny for 4 yrs but got married on December 16,
      2003 and we just celebrated our 1st year anniversary last month. I
      have 2 beautiful babies. Ryan Christopher 1 Yrs old born July 16,
      2003 &
      > Kailey Lynn born March 28, 2004 I have my hands very full with 2
      kiddos but I love them all very much and I love every minute of it
      and would change anything for the world.

      > My hobbies in my free time are spending time with my family and
      friends, Chatting online with family and friends, I love to send
      cards/letters in the mail or e-mails, I love to sew, work on making
      blankets baby and other kinds of blankets, afgans, Read, Movies,
      > watching tv, sewing & more. My husband and I are big football fans
      of the oakland raiders and green bay packers. We are also big racing
      fans dale jr and kevin harvick. We also are big basketball fan of the
      los angeles lakers. Well I need to get going now and get back to my
      kids & doing house work. I hope to hear from you soon. I look forward
      to getting to know everyone better..I hope that you all have
      > a wonderful day... I will post again later
      >
      > Hugs, Jennifer-- jenlovespoohbear@y...

      > Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn
      more.
    • nicks_flicks
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19 12:53 PM
        Amanda,

        I might be interesed iin being a new leader. I would also like to add that I'm starting
        a new mom's group that would be meeting in the evenings called Hoot Owls. Yahoo
        group title: HOOTOWLS_EBCA. Although you're husband might be around in the
        evenings, this group would be inclusive for you in that it meets in the evenings.

        Nikki

        --- In InYour20sMoms@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda Malmborg"
        <amandamalmborg@y...> wrote:

        > Welcome to the group Jennifer!
        >
        > We recently had a group of mom's (and kids) that got together on the
        > 21st of February. Currently Linda is seeking a new "group leader" to
        > take the reigns for a while. I'm a full time working mother, so I'm
        > not able to join a lot of the daytime fuctions, otherwise I'd put my
        > name in the ring to be the leader.
        >
        > Again - Welcome to the group!
        >
        > -Amanda
        >
        > --- In InYour20sMoms@yahoogroups.com, ~Jennifer~
        > <jenlovespoohbear@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi There,
        > >
        > > How is everyone? I am new to the group and would love to make new
        > friends, penpals and smailmail. I am always looking for new great
        > friends....
        > > My yahoo id is jenlovespoohbear if anyone would ever like to chat
        > sometime.
        > >
        > > My email is jenlovespoohbear@y...
        > >
        > > Let me tell you a little about myself.... Well my name is Jennifer.
        > I am 25 Years Old. I live in California. I am a full time wife and
        > mommie.I have been
        > > with my husband Kenny for 4 yrs but got married on December 16,
        > 2003 and we just celebrated our 1st year anniversary last month. I
        > have 2 beautiful babies. Ryan Christopher 1 Yrs old born July 16,
        > 2003 &
        > > Kailey Lynn born March 28, 2004 I have my hands very full with 2
        > kiddos but I love them all very much and I love every minute of it
        > and would change anything for the world.
        > >
        > > My hobbies in my free time are spending time with my family and
        > friends, Chatting online with family and friends, I love to send
        > cards/letters in the mail or e-mails, I love to sew, work on making
        > blankets baby and other kinds of blankets, afgans, Read, Movies,
        > > watching tv, sewing & more. My husband and I are big football fans
        > of the oakland raiders and green bay packers. We are also big racing
        > fans dale jr and kevin harvick. We also are big basketball fan of the
        > los angeles lakers. Well I need to get going now and get back to my
        > kids & doing house work. I hope to hear from you soon. I look forward
        > to getting to know everyone better..I hope that you all have
        > > a wonderful day... I will post again later
        > >
        > > Hugs, Jennifer-- jenlovespoohbear@y...

        > > Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn
        > more.
      • Linda Modlin
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19 1:17 PM
          Hi Nikki! I had lost almost all hope for the group! If you decide you want
          to lead the group, I have moms that were in the group but didn't ever sign
          in to yahoo. So, with their permission of course, I can give you all their
          contact info. So, let me know if you want to take care over and I can send
          out an email to everyone asking who wants me to give you their contact info.
          I have a roster that contains everyones' name and age, children's names and
          ages, husband or boyfriend's name and age, working status (at-home,
          full-time, etc), phone number, and address. I, myself, would still like to
          be a part of the group. I just don't have time to lead it anymore. Let me
          know if you have any questions! Thanks!

          Linda Modlin
          925.997.4852

          <amandamalmborg@y...> wrote:

          > Welcome to the group Jennifer!
          >
          > We recently had a group of mom's (and kids) that got together on the
          > 21st of February. Currently Linda is seeking a new "group leader" to
          > take the reigns for a while. I'm a full time working mother, so I'm
          > not able to join a lot of the daytime fuctions, otherwise I'd put my
          > name in the ring to be the leader.
          >
          > Again - Welcome to the group!
          >
          > -Amanda
          >
          > --- In InYour20sMoms@yahoogroups.com, ~Jennifer~
          > <jenlovespoohbear@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi There,
          > >
          > > How is everyone? I am new to the group and would love to make new
          > friends, penpals and smailmail. I am always looking for new great
          > friends....
          > > My yahoo id is jenlovespoohbear if anyone would ever like to chat
          > sometime.
          > >
          > > My email is jenlovespoohbear@y...
          > >
          > > Let me tell you a little about myself.... Well my name is Jennifer.
          > I am 25 Years Old. I live in California. I am a full time wife and
          > mommie.I have been
          > > with my husband Kenny for 4 yrs but got married on December 16,
          > 2003 and we just celebrated our 1st year anniversary last month. I
          > have 2 beautiful babies. Ryan Christopher 1 Yrs old born July 16,
          > 2003 &
          > > Kailey Lynn born March 28, 2004 I have my hands very full with 2
          > kiddos but I love them all very much and I love every minute of it
          > and would change anything for the world.
          > >
          > > My hobbies in my free time are spending time with my family and
          > friends, Chatting online with family and friends, I love to send
          > cards/letters in the mail or e-mails, I love to sew, work on making
          > blankets baby and other kinds of blankets, afgans, Read, Movies,
          > > watching tv, sewing & more. My husband and I are big football fans
          > of the oakland raiders and green bay packers. We are also big racing
          > fans dale jr and kevin harvick. We also are big basketball fan of the
          > los angeles lakers. Well I need to get going now and get back to my
          > kids & doing house work. I hope to hear from you soon. I look forward
          > to getting to know everyone better..I hope that you all have
          > > a wonderful day... I will post again later
          > >
          > > Hugs, Jennifer-- jenlovespoohbear@y...

          > > Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn
          > more.

          Yahoo! Groups Links